Thread: How to update Blackberry Bold 9900 Firmware?

How to update Blackberry Bold 9900 Firmware?

Hello friends I am using the Blackberry Bold 9900. I want to update the firmware for my Blackberry Bold 9900, so where I can update and where I can get the exact updater for my phone. I want you people to help to find out the updater for my Blackberry Bold, it is the latest OS 7 (operating system). I am using the Vodafone sim card, so should I download from the Vodafone site else I should get to some other site. If I download it from Vodafone, so it will cost me something or not? Thank you for helping me. It will helpful me as well for others also.

Re: How to update Blackberry Bold 9900 Firmware?

Well you can search for the Firmware on the internet for your Blackberry Bold 9900. I think you will also get on the Vodafone site, but I do not know that it will charge you for the update or not. You will get the updater for the Blackberry Bold 9900 Firmware easily on the internet, but before downloading it you better check that site from you are download it is safe or not, such that it is secure or not, if you download it and it is not secure then the site people can also hack on to your phone and can do anything.

Yes you can download from the Vodafone site, it do not charge you anything if you are using the Blackberry Plan from their company. It is easy and it will be trustworthy also. You will get the exact update version of your Blackberry OS 7. I am using the blackberry OS 7 and I have also downloaded from that site as well. Your information does not get hacked and you get the better and perfect Firmware for your Blackberry. If you are using the Vodafone Card, then I would prefer you to download from the Vodafone site for the better using of your phone.

I have downloaded the Firmware for the Blackberry OS 7 from the different site. I have download from that site and I am sure that the site is secure, as it is the site which share files on the internet, so you can download it any file from there. It is file sharing site, so mostly it will not hack in to the phone. The site shares the same file which you were able get on the Vodafone site. It will be exact same file without any changes done to it. The main point you do not have to pay for it, it is free for download. You can take my advice for your phone.

There are many ways that you download the Firmware from different site. The best I would prefer is the Vodafone site because as you are the Vodafone customer, you can get the updates easily from the site. If the update does not work properly on your Blackberry than you can contact the Vodafone and get the mistake be correct, if you have download from some other site then you would not able to get corrected and you have to spend cash to make it work. So the better is that you should use the trusted site and you should do for same company that you are using it. Thank you.

Thank you, friends for your suggestions and advices for my blackberry. I would download from the Vodafone site as I also think that it better and secure to download the updates for the Blackberry phone. I have visited to other site which people you have to me to search on the internet; I also got the same file which I was getting on the Vodafone site. I am getting the same file with same size but I choose the secure path as some have advice to go that way. It is better to go save and secure for the Blackberry Bold 9900. Thank you again to all.