Thread: Can Rogers blackberry 9900 unlocked work on AT&T?

Can Rogers blackberry 9900 unlocked work on AT&T?

I have recently bought the Rogers Blackberry 9900 and it is unlock. I want to use that unlock phone on to the AT&T H+ (H+ is equivalent to the 4G technology). So I can I use that on the AT&T, if I can so please suggest me how can I do it. As I am getting better services on the AT&T with the H+ (equal to 4G), I want that some has done to switch over as I want to do it. It would grateful of yours to help me, and thanking you all in advance to help me. Thank you.

Re: Can Rogers blackberry 9900 unlocked work on AT&T?

That great to know you want to switch over form Rogers to AT&T. I have seen people try to do it, but after they have not shared the view that how does it work. I think you first ask others you might have tried to done it and also you are using it in daily usages. I wonder that it is working better or not, that is why I cannot suggest you anything right now. You better take advice and then try to switch over from one network to another. I hope it might help for your better use.

I want to tell you that unlock of the Rogers works on the AT&T, but I do not know that it will work on AT&T H+. I have seen user who are using the Blackberry 9900 AT&T after the switching from Rogers. You better check for the H+ service working on the Rogers Blackberry. You search some more information on the internet about the Blackberry working on the H+ service which is equally to the 4G. My suggestion is that you first check then you switch over.

Yes the Rogers Blackberry 9900 works on the AT&T H+. I am using the same; first I was using the Rogers, and then found that the AT&T is having better service on the H+ technology, so I decided to switch over. I was afraid of using early but I took the risk to switch over and found it better and safe to use, I am not getting any problem will I am using it. So I would suggest doing the switchover, as the AT&T service is good and better with the H+. The speed of the H+ is also good and gives you the same facility which you get on the 4G.

The AT&T has the better service with the H+. I am using the AT&T H+ it is better and good to use also. It provides with the same facility that the 4G is giving. So I would recommend using the AT&T H+ and you better the check portability of the Blackberry phone with AT&T H+. Go for specific model and see does it supports the AT&T H+ on it or not, if it found supporting then it will be better to use it. It now depends upon you to take the decision whether to use or not, or you surf the internet for more information about it or related to it.

Thank you so much for all your help, I think I got my answer for my question. I have seen many sites and other links also for the Blackberry working on the AT&T H+. I have also spoken with the AT&T center related to it, they told it work on the Blackberry and it does not cause any problem also. The suggestion you people have given to mean will also helped me to do the switch over form one network to another. I hope it will also help other you might thinking to do it.