Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HP Touchpad connecting to external hard drive

Portable Devices

Old 16-08-2011

HP Touchpad connecting to external hard drive

I have an hp touchpad which I would like to connect wirelessly to an external hard drive which is on my home's network. Is that possible? I can't find a way to configure it, and the hard drive doesn't have a way to connect via the USB cable which I do have for the touchpad.

Old 16-08-2011

Re: HP Touchpad connecting to external hard drive

What is the make or model of the external hard drive that you are having? And this HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard can be connected via a bluetooth to any computer or laptop that supports bluetooth connectivity. You will have to buy a bluetooth dongle if you dont have it in you computer to sync and then connect to the computer. Also, how can a device connect to a hard drive, cause I havent heard of any hard drives that can be connected wirelessly?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,