Thread: I think my Motorola droid is hacked?

I think my Motorola droid is hacked?

Guys please help me I think my android is been hacked can you guys please tell me that is it possible? Or this is just a system problem and the problem I am facing is some time suddenly my screen gets locked and I have no access on my phone and I see the cursor is been dragged and my some options like market place and all is also been clicked so I think my droid is been hacked and don’t know any solutions am really stuck up over here please someone please help me out of this?

Re: I think my Motorola droid is hacked?

Oh is that possible, I myself don’t know anything like that I have never heard of this till now, nor I have heard about this before I was on your question this is the first time I have been hearing this, I don’t think it is possible, it must be some software problem. I think there would have been lots off issue till now some of the solutions would have came from the developers or so but haven’t heard anything till now so I think this is not actually a problem till now in this phone.

The problem is making me feel that your cell phone is been hacked, because how can a OS automatically select any of the option on its own and the cursor automatically keeps moving is tough to believe that its an OS problem. I to think you have been hacked and I don’t think anything is impossible and this guys are really tough and they are always in search of the trick and techniques to break the security and get hold on different technologies and this phones have a nice access over internet so, I think the possibility is there but I have found many people saying that the android is UN hackable till now it cant be hacked and all so, I was chilled anyways your situation has made us think now.

I dint knew this before and I don’t think this is possible and I think this Is just because some OS problem and the click might have done before by you and it has responded late. Sometime you might have saw that for sometime the phone gets hanged and still you continue to give the commands and this command is followed slowly by the device ad this would be the case with you while you would have given some command your cell phone must have been hang and you might have given some command in between and that must have been followed by it later so don’t worry its just a system problem I think software update would solve the problem.

Well after looking at your question I did had some search over the net according to the hacking of the android phones, and I did found many such topic so I think this has been started and we all need to take care of it now because I have found that there has been trick to get hold on the android phones and all and I have saw some tricks were also written over there and I think you are the victim of this you need to contact to the Motorola service center and ask them what next now they would be having some solution to change the setting or do something so that you get released from this hacking stuff .

Ok it seems that now you are a victim for this hacking thing in android and I think you got to try something out of this until you get helped by the Motorola service center. I think what you should try is just switch off your phone, remove your sim card and insert some other sim and then just restart you cell phone and then try to update your software again and format everything from your cell phone I mean everything cookies and all internet saved files and everything and after that just contact to the Motorola that is there any solution to be safe form the hackers in android.

Yes friends i formatted my cell phone and restored my setting and then there were no such problem again and my phone is running smoothly, now its not getting stuck and i think the virus with some legitimate software was the problem on my phone it wasn't hacked, the virus was making my phone get stucked and the command was processing late so i was thinking that it has been processed by someone else but actually that wasn't the case so thank you all of the guys tried to suggest me to get out of this problem, you help was really important for me and i am really thankful to you all.

I have this happening to me now. I have noticed strange things being writen in my search history. A tab on my browser was open that had not been open before. I will be doing a hard reset and changing passwords.

Hello as you are saying that you perform a hard reset and even you Change your password but still you are facing the same difficulty then i will suggest you to take your mobile in the Motorola service Center and tell them about this issue. i am sure they will solve your issue asap. I think its a virus issue only i don't think so your phone is hack. in mid of that if i will get any information about it then i will post back here.