Thread: Procedure for finding own mobile number

Procedure for finding own mobile number

Recently I have taken new mobile and new SIM card. However, after next day I lost my SIM card envelop cover in which company prints SIM card number. So now, I have a new mobile and new number but remembering new number. It so embarrass for me that when friend asked me my number and that time how I say to them that I do not remember my number. Therefore, friend’s I need your help to finding my mobile number.

Re: Procedure for finding own mobile number

Everyone face this problem while taking new Mobile number. An expert says that human mind can’t remember 10 digit numbers immediately it takes time to store in human brain. If you can’t remember your number then there is some procedure through that you can get your number. This steps are very simple first go to “Tool” then “Settings” then click “option” and at last click on “My number” through you can retrieve your number. But remember these settings are available in selected mobile

For finding own mobile number it waste less to follow those procedures go to my mobile number. These procedures will work for you then only if you at starting save your number in that number that time you can retrieve your number through that settings. But if you not save your number previously then that time you can’t retrieve your number. So remember when you get new number that time only you try to save your number in my number option.

In SIM card memory itself, number is not stored. Therefore, because of this you are able to change your number without getting new SIM. This SIM card saves only unique number called Subscriber Identity number (IMSI). Therefore, in that IMSI number you will find customer care number so contact them and ask your number they will help you out in this problem. After that, remember to save your number in your personal dairy.

When you got a new SIM, card for your mobile and do not know what your phone number is? Then there is easiest way to find your own number. Just give a missed call through your number in your landline. Then check your missed call register in your landline first number will be yours number. Through your landline, you can get your number but remember that landline should be caller id phone. Then only it will display call register number.

Many times I face this problem not remembering own phone number. Therefore, to get your number there is number of ways to get your number. When I face this number, I always give missed call to friend’s mobile number from my number. Then checks friend mobile call register through call register I get my number. If you are postpaid user then check your mobile number bill company always prints customer mobile number.