Thread: Is blackberry 9900 are available in white bold color?

Is blackberry 9900 are available in white bold color?

My last mobile is got damaged due to fall of glass of water on it. Therefore, I decided to buy a new branded cell phone. My friends were forcing me to buy Blackberry 9900 phone. However, I want mobile white in color. Moreover, I have heard that blackberry always launched mobile with black finishing. I reported them about this problem they says to me that blackberry mobile is available in white color. Friend can you tell me that blackberry 9900 is available in white color or not.

re: Is blackberry 9900 are available in white bold color?

After reading this thread I searched on internet but I did not get any confirmation from black berry that they are launched blackberry 9900 in while bold color. However, I cannot understand why you want to buy blackberry in white color. You know that white color have so many disadvantages like it get dirty quickly. This blackberry bold touches 9900 newly launched in India. This device from blackberry is available in black bold color.

I like to tell you some specification of this blackberry cold touch 9900. I not sure that blackberry has launched 9900 in white color. Still I know that this device is available only in black bold color. This device comes with latest version of operating system blackberry OS 7. It has come with 2.8 inches VGA touch screen display. It provide you 5-megapixel camera for capturing photos and shoot videos. It comes with 1.2 GHz processor whose performance is much faster than compare to other processor.

I think this is the first blackberry mobile, which comes with white in color. It has equivalent features which blackberry black has. The difference is only it has comes with white finish to outer cover. This white blackberry is little bit expensive then black color blackberry. White blackberry comes in Rs 31,900/- and black blackberry comes in Rs 31,507/-. These blackberry bold enablers with 3G smart phones.

Yes, friend you wish comes true, because blackberry launched blackberry bold touch screen in two colors white and black and white. If you want to go for white then you have to pay little bit more amount compare to black bold blackberry. Do not worry about the features because both this phones equivalent features the only difference between them is price and finishing. Both phones come with QWERTY keyboard, which makes easy for text writing.

Re: Is blackberry 9900 are available in white bold color?

I found internet about both this mobiles. Both these phones have specification. I will give you whole specification about this mobile.
    1. Processor: 1.2 GHz QUALCOMM snapdragon processor.
    2. Keypad: QWERTY keyboard with optical track pad.
    3. Operating system: Blackberry operating system 7.
    4. Camera: 5-megapixel camera with LED flash.
    5. It comes with Wi-Fi enabled and Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and EDR.
    6. Storage: 8GB internal storage and extend up to 32 GB micro SD card.
    7. It is support HSDPA and HSUPA.
    8. Display: 2.85-inch capacitive touch screen display.