Thread: Nokia C3-01 keeps showing the message sending icon

Nokia C3-01 keeps showing the message sending icon

From last two moths I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone. Normally I forward my text messages to so many people and that is why I have created groups in my mobile phone so I done have to select my favorite contacts every time. Now some time I send the messages to all my groups at that time on my mobile screen message sending icon remains as it is even after message sent successfully. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia C3-01 keeps showing the message sending icon

In Nokia C3-01 mobile phone whenever you send any message at that time it gets saved automatically in sent items and as you have said in your post that you send messages to by selecting your groups one by one it means at a onetime message gets forwarded to so many people. I think you have to check that first message gets sent successfully to each and every contacts in which is in your group because if it is failed to send the message to any single contact from that group then also it will show you’re the message sending icon.

According to me you have to do these steps to solve this issue. When you send any messages to any group at that time wait for some time and after that if the message sending icon still remains on the mobile phone screen then you have to go to the main menu and after that select the messages and then you have to delete all the messages from the sent items and then check whether you icon disappeared or not.

If you still get the same problem after doing the all above solution then you have to first take the back up of all the contents like messages, notes, calendar, contacts with the help of Nokia PC suite or Nokia OVI suite and after that you have to do restore factory setting in your mobile phone device and after doing the restore factory setting you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not?

First I have tried to solve this issue by deleting the messages from the sent items and after sending the messages but after doing that also I was getting the same problem in my Nokia C3-01. Now after doing that I have downloaded Nokia PC suite in my computer and then take the backup of all my data. Now after doing that I have done restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after that also problem remains, now please tell me how to fix this issue?

I think updating the mobile software in your Nokia mobile phone will do the trick. First try to solve this problem by updating the mobile software in your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. You can also update the Nokia mobile software from Nokia care also. I hope this information will be helpful to you solve this issue.