Thread: Application with “games” as a part of title not found in android market

Application with “games” as a part of title not found in android market

Guys I am in real problem can anyone of you help me out of this? The problem is I have just uploaded an application which is having “games” as a keyword in a title and it has games into it and when I am searching for it I am not able to find it? Is there any solution, have anyone else faced this problem and have experienced this then please share it with us I really need a help for this.

Re: Application with “games” as a part of title not found in android market

Hello friend I think the keyword games is what is the problem, have you changed it and saw just keep it as some of a simple application name and then see if it is able to search for it. I would like to tell you that your application has a keyword as a games and then it has many games inside it, and I think if over any of the site you would be trying to search for the query like social games and all then I think they would be giving zero result you need to insert actual game name for that and so I would be asking you to jus change the name and see if you are getting any help regarding this.

I don’t think you really got to worry there have been many people who has been facing problem with this and they haven’t found any solution till now. Been clear over it I would been saying that the android and the Google are having some problem in the updating the application and lots of people are just successful to upload their application but failing to see the application in the Android market so I think this has been a real being issue and they have been working over it.

I have uploaded one of my application and I am able to see to it think there is no problem yes but this was after some 3 days but still I think I have been lucky with this, because I have found lots off people who have been unable to find their application even after week or more so I think have some patients and wait and you would be getting your application actually they have been uploaded but the android market has been really slow and the Google has some problem with its updating too so there is a problem which has been faced by lots of users.

Ya i too have a same feeling that this is a problem with your name and so i think you can try changing your name and then as i have gone through with so many threads i have found that people have been having lots of problem this days with the application updates so this may be the problem because of that also and this would be solved once this problem is been overcome by the Google so i think you can wait for sometime and later on you can know that who have been a culprit for this.

Ah yes sorry i think it was my mistake and with that there were some mistake from the google to and i have corrected my mistake and now i am hoping the problme from the google would be solved quickly and i would be able to see my application in the list sooner. Anyways your comments have been appreciated with and it was really a nice session over this topic.