Thread: Only paid apps been displayed under “my apps” after new android market

Only paid apps been displayed under “my apps” after new android market

Hey guys I am having Motorola Atrix and I have updated the android market apps in this smartphone and after I did this now there is only paid applications which has been displayed on my android market I am just so confused now what to do with this how to get rid of this and the only free application I can see is YouTube and Google Maps? Anyone over here has experienced this problem then please shares the experience with me?

Re: Only paid apps been displayed under “my apps” after new android market

Hello friend I have updated my android market too and I haven’t faced any problem I don’t think that this is an actual problem and you should be facing any problem with this, this is strange that you have been facing a problem. I have saw so many of them updating it and no 1 has found any problem this is a new problem to me. I am sorry that I don’t have any idea but I would be saying that just reset your phone and try to update it again and then see if you are getting some help with this.

This has been a problem with some of the people and I have asked about this to the Google I mean I have contact the google help support regarding this and now I have been hoping some response from them quickly and I hope I would be getting that sooner? I have send them this query and I am even searching on internet about this query I am sure I would be getting something regarding to this very sooner and then I would be replying to you as soon as possible.

Hey I think there is no problem with the update, there has been a lot of problem with the applications been updated and all, you can check out for this link and I hope you would be finding some help regarding this over here not a actual help but I think atleast you would be getting some idea about what has been a real reason for this problem. And in short I would like to tell you that there is some problem with the Android market and the google updating and they have been looking for them and I hope your problem would be solved with that too.

Have you tried rolling back to the previous version? Because when I faced a problem once with the android market at that time I did the same and the problem got resolved. So I think your problem must get solved by doing that too. So do that and see if you are helped and if you are not able to roll back then I have only once thing to say that you just contact to the service center and get your query solved. Best of luck and I hope your query would be solved.

There has been lots of problem with the updation and all and the problme has been found with the Google and the android both of them so their is lots of problem with this so getting hold on from where the problem has been started is a very tough question and i am sure that this would be solved when Google would be solving this problem only and i don't think there is any other way this can be solved because this is very noticeable that this cant be the problem with your phone so this is obviously the problem been occurred by the Google this is my personal view.