Thread: you do not have status updates error message by facebook widget gives in Nokia n900

you do not have status updates error message by facebook widget gives in Nokia n900

I have Nokia n900 mobile which I am using from last few months and I like this mobile phone as it has all the useful features which I wanted. Now some days before I have installed Facebook widget in my Nokia N900 mobile phone and after installing that it was working properly in my mobile phone but suddenly one problem started with this. Now whenever I try to update my Facebook status from my Nokia n900 mobile phone at that time it says "you do not have status updates". Please help me to solve this problem.

re: you do not have status updates error message by facebook widget gives in Nokia n900

Well are you using any special characters while updating the status from your Facebook widget? If you are using any special characters then remove it and after that try again to update the status. I know we can use the special characters in Facebook but doing this from mobile phone with small application can make it problematic. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve this problem.

re: you do not have status updates error message by facebook widget gives in Nokia n900

I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Facebook widget in your mobile phone and after doing that your problem might get solved. First of all you have to remove the face book widget from your Nokia N 900 mobile phone and after that you have to install it again in your mobile phone and now after doing that you have to check whether you are able to update the Facebook status or not? Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I am not using any special characters while updating the status from mu Nokia mobile phone and I have also tried to solve this issue by removing the Facebook widget from my mobile phone but after removing the Facebook widget from my mobile phone when I tried to install it in my mobile phone at that time i get error and I have noticed that I cannot install any application in my mobile phone. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

I think catalog issue is occurred in your Nokia mobile phone and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first turn off the catalog option from your mobile phone and after that reboot your Nokia N900. Now after doing that you have to enable the catalog option again and then see whether you are able to solve the problem or not? I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

Re: you do not have status updates error message by facebook widget gives in Nokia n900

If after trying all the possible solution also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not? If you still get the same problem after that then I think you should visit the Nokia service center and there you have to ask for the solution. I hope there you will get the proper solution.