Thread: LED of MSI GT683R is not turning on

LED of MSI GT683R is not turning on

I am having a particular issue with the MSI GT683R. I have noticed that the Orange LED of the this particular device is did not seems to be turn on at all. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: LED of MSI GT683R is not turning on

Looking at the matter I wanted to confirm following details which will allow me to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the laptop of yours? Do you getting any kind of blue screen or something like error message when the above mentioned issue is occurring. Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I think in order to resolve the matter of yours I am suggesting that you should simply install the LED Manager on the device of yours. you can get the LED manager from the official website of the device. It is an utility which you can install on the Windows 7. Once you have installed the same you should reboot the computer. after installing the above mentioned utility let me know whether you have managed to resolve the issue or not.

Well looking at the problem I think you need to install SCM that is System Control Manager on the laptop of yours. you can get the latest version of the SCM from the official Website of the MSI. Once you have downloaded them you should restart the computer. I am hoping that the problem which you are getting will be resolved after installing the latest version of SCM on the laptop.

I think there is a serious issue with the laptop of yours. let me know whether do you having the service warranty of the device? If your answer is yes then I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center of the device manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Well the people of the service warranty will figure out the matter of yours and fix the same. I am hoping that they will fix the matter of yours.

Thanks a lot for the replying for the possible solution to fix the matter of mine. I have installed SCM on the computer of mine and I am not having the issue after installing the same. you were right I got the SCM from the official website of the MSI. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Again I wanted to say thanks to all the guy to help me out over here.