Thread: Just One Convenience Key for Blackberry Bold 9930/9900

Just One Convenience Key for Blackberry Bold 9930/9900

Ok I am a blackberry phone user for the while and now I am planning to but this new model in blackberry that is blackberry bold 9900 or 9930 but I have one problem that this blackberry bold new model just has one convenience key available in it is that true in any aspect. I know lot of people here don’t consider the convenience key that use full but there are some people like me who find pretty hard to break this habit don’t know whether quick launch will be handy for me or not beside I am not even sure how its work , should I still get this new blackberry bold for me

Re: Just One Convenience Key for Blackberry Bold 9930/9900

Don’t know about other but you need to change your habit it’s been while the blackberry is available with one convenience key apart from the blackberry bold 9780 as it is nearly equal to the blackberry bold 9700 and I and very happy with this modification as those convenience key always prove to be inconvenience to me as it too easy to push and start camera many a time when it is not actually required so I this the is one reason that blackberry bold 9900/9930 has only one convenience key on them . I don’t mind this

I am not happy by the removal of the one convenient key that is not that good decision as I am very much dependent on it I dint realize at the first the importance of convenience key unless I bought the blackberry torch . I was missing one convenience button on it so I then moved on to blackberry bold 9780 which have to convenience key. I use one key for calculator and other key for Capture It. I don’t know why did RIM actually did this I can’t see any reason to keep away such a desirable feature. RIM should get this feature back on all of it device

Yeah I am so with you on this regard. I also use have a habit of using the convince key very offend and don’t like this move did by the RIM in fact they should bring back this feature back so that people like us who have the habit of using convenient will be benefited . also I was I was watching the video of blackberry world the other day I saw micro USB port on the top and there was a wire coming out of the side, I actually dint see any of this feature in the blackberry phone, can anyone tell me whether its new feature or I just have some wrong information about it

No doubt that the convenience button is one of the best options that blackberry had but you all know life isn’t fare and we have to adjust according to that. It’s not like blackberry has lost some important feature it’s just a button after all and if one of them is missing then there will be no problem on the phone because of it. you should know that without the button also that phone and it performance will be the same . and what is all this nonsense about blaming the RIM if RIM had done something it definitely have a strong reason for doing that .

Ok you might have some misunderstanding regarding the USB port on the top of the phone that might be the lock button on the top not your fault its sometime looks like USB port. And for all who wants convenience key on their phone the please go to your app store and search for the SixTools its allow to use your volume key and mute button as convenience keys thou it will not work when you use any media driven App or sometime apps didn’t work at all even if the media driven apps is not running but when its works it is very cool