Does a laptop compatible for Battlefield 3

The following are the specification for Battlefield 3 game:
    • Processor: Dual Core or later
    • Memory: 2 GB or more
    • Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
    • Video Memory: 512MB or more
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 10 or 11.

I am planning to buy a laptop with this configuration intended for general use as well as gaming. Does a laptop is enough to run this game. I if possible don't wish for an Alienware laptop otherwise whatever thing that is clearly a gaming laptop and also I don’t want any assembled one by third party vendors. What do you suggest?

Re: Does a laptop compatible for Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 is coming out in the course of the year, and you can play with this laptop is not reasonably safe as technically weak. If you test my Battlefield 2 then it could happen sooner, though not in highest detail and 60fps but still. And alternatives to Battlefield (except the comic-Heroes-part) there is not really, because Call of Duty and Company of the gameplay are a lot simpler.

The Toshiba Qosmio F60 is one of the latest notebooks and best equipped in the moment, but is not specifically designed to enjoy video games. In all three variants in the F60, the most demanding gamers can take on a need for greater diversity of options to equip, for example, a GeForce graphics adapter than GT 330M, RAM expandable beyond 8 GB or a 3D display. However, for most current games, the Qosmio F60 is quite evolved. Notably also finish Lightweight and compact, with 3D motion sensor that protects the disc also duro.Cuenta recorder / Blu-ray, TV tuner, Bluetooth wireless stereo sound with Harman Kardon.

For the reason that I can tell you, laptop is not a good choice for this game. Unfortunately, nothing on highest settings, it is probably nothing, but it may well be that it runs on low settings. Simply wait times, until the official system requirements are published, so far one can only guess, really sure you cannot be there. So not too much to give my "estimate".

So far all we've seen on 'Battlefield 3' has been its PC version, will be the best technically speaking. If you present a product as much as possible, do it where they see well. So far nothing new. What happens is that not all are lucky enough to have that machine that looks as good, and usually we have to do without some effects to not be affected fps. Even if we cannot always rely on the console versions (PS3 and Xbox 360), solvents and playable in any case. But if we are expressly PC have to be aware of their minimum and recommended requirements. If we are lucky to meet the latter, the feelings that lie ahead can be excellent, because everything in 'Battlefield 3' is a very high level.

Battlefield 3 is a hardware eater who has already let DICE announced. But I think it will look like with "normal" settings also been well. Whether it's worth it for one game to spend so much money? So many games will not come, the need for such hardware. With Alienware you pay with a lot of the name. But one tip I can give you is to wait with the purchase until shortly before the release.