Thread: How to join my SuperPad to my Google account

How to join my SuperPad to my Google account

Hello friends I have been owning flytouch superpad 2 and my question is how to join the SuperPad to my Google account, I am having this problem because whenever I have been trying to download anything from the android marker it says that my Google account is not associated with my SuperPad can anyone tell me how to connect them? Have anyone faced this problem before so please come up with some solution guys?

Re: How to join my SuperPad to my Google account

Hello friends I have been facing this problem and I have been really upset with this and don’t know how to go with this, I have been thinking a lot and working very hard with this but haven’t found any solution up till now so I think I need some help from you guys to and I have been very week over all this technical issues and I would like to appreciate that thread starter and thanks to all of you in advance who would be attempting to help us with this problem and expect the help quickly.

Well this situation seems like this is a problem with the android market on your SuperPad, I mean may be it doesn’t have the android marker and that can be the case there is possibility for that and I would even say that and the application is very important for this process to be carried out and they would have to be in the superpad. And now the only thing which I can suggest is try to get this done from the amazon app store and they have lots of developer who would be having applications and all and the getjar might be a good option to.

Yap I too think that the Getjar and Amazon would be the only help, because I too got this problem and I also did the same thing I got the applications from those two websites and they have been working fine so I would also ask you to do the same. And the next thing I would be saying that, I am not so sure but can you just contact to the service care and ask them that does any of the update launched for the OS has a android market then you can update it with that and solve the problem.

I would like to say that the strange thing is that the Superpad has any chance of not having android marker. I don’t think this can be the case because all the phones having the android OS has the android market and the superpad has the android market preinstalled and they even has the google logo box over them. And I am having this and I can download anything from the android market I think you need to update your OS there is some problem with you Superpad get that fix first.

Hey I would be asking you to follow some steps and I hope this would be solving you problem somewhat just try them out. And I would also asking ceratin question which you need to think and be sure with.
    1. Are you sure that you android market application recently.
    2. Just check out if you are singed into the Google account that you have been trying to the join the device with and use the same ID
    3. Then be sure that your Android device has the version of Android 1.5
    4. Now the steps would be first to open the market application on your tablet and if you don’t have it just download it or update your OS first, once you get that.
    5. You just simply download the application from the market application.
    6. And then try to download the item from the android market website
    7. Contact your manufacturer if no android market application is there in your Device.

Hey hello friend i too think that the device manufacturers have been having a licensed the android market from the Google and they have been preinstalled this market application in all of the android smart phones and all so i don't think you must be facing any problem but still if you are facing i think you must complain about this to the Google technical support and i think they would be mailing you with certain useful steps and all which would lead you to solve it.