Thread: Pin for Blackberry 9900

Pin for Blackberry 9900

Well I don’t believe that this might have been asked before by someone else. I want to ask all the Blackberry Operating System 7 users that will be getting the Pin for our Blackberry. As on the Blackberry Messenger 6 it does not ask to enter name, email, phone or PIN. Does some know about it? I have heard that Blackberry Messenger 7 will get the ID’s right? Please suggest something to me. It would be grateful of yours to help me. Thanking you all in advance. Thank you.

Re: Pin for Blackberry 9900

I am sure that you will get the pin for your blackberry phone. And you can also add through different methods such as name of the person, or the email or phone no etc. The Blackberry user will provide with the pin and can add their entire friend on the Blackberry messenger. You just have to wait for the pin for some more times, but you will get it for sure and even the user will also get it.

The PIN will exist for the Blackberry Operating System 7 (OS7) users. I think it will not probably exist on the UNIX like Real Time Operating System (QNX). The blackberry user will get the pin sooner and can enjoy the Blackberry Messenger with their Blackberry friend. I am also waiting for the PIN, as I have many other friends. If I get the PIN I will defiantly tell you.

I think that the Blackberry device with PIN will remain, but I am also thinking that the Blackberry ID system will get more roles when it comes. So the Blackberry Pin will go down after the Blackberry ID launches in the Blackberry world. It would be great to have own unique ID in the Blackberry as do we have in the internet world also. Then we can search friends from the Blackberry ID in the Blackberry Messenger, as we do in the internet search friend by their mail ID. I hope that ID system comes fast and get start also.