Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Weird Problems in my Nokia E71

Portable Devices

Old 14-08-2011

sad Weird Problems in my Nokia E71

Am new here, So hi to all
Am facing few weird situation in my Nokia E71. The photos & videos i take are stored in phone memory instead of memory card. I tried formatting the memory card and also i did a hard reset of my phone, but still it behaves the same.

When i connect thro the nokia pc suite and click on any images in the phone memory am able to see previously deleted pics also. I deleted them from the phone memory using pc suite only. Please help me.

thanks
Elan

Old 14-08-2011

Re: Weird Problems in my Nokia E71

Quote:
The photos & videos i take are stored in phone memory instead of memory card.
Formatting and Hard Reset is not required for this. What you need to store those images in memory is Go to Camera -> Settings -> Image -> Memory in use. Change it to Memory card. Do the same thing for videos also.

Also make sure you have set SD Card as message memory by going to Message -> Settings -> Other -> Memory in use..

Quote:
When i connect thro the nokia pc suite and click on any images in the phone memory am able to see previously deleted pics also.
About this, i could say that it is not just possible after Hard Resetting your device.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,