Thread: Is firmware for Logitech G940 available now

Is firmware for Logitech G940 available now

Hello guys I have Logitech G940 and I was in need of the firmware for this joystick and I was in search of it from long time and I am thinking for it from long time, so now I have heard that they have been launching it and so I want some discussion about it and I want to know that is it have been released and if yes then what is the review for it please guys who have been experiencing it please suggest something?

re: Is firmware for Logitech G940 available now

Hey friend they have launched it and people have even started to download it and they have been enjoying it, you can get it too, the review is awesome and it has been working nicely, no bugs nothing in it so I think you have got what you were waiting for from so long and this would be a nice choice if you go for it quickly and I would be also recommending to you that try to download it from the genuine site because people have been found suffering with it when they downloaded it from some random site.

Hello friends just downloaded it last night and have found something and would like to share with you guys ok so it is like I have noticed that they have been completely discarding the center slop and with that what I mean is the hole which they had in the center of the joystick have been removed. And this is a very big deal for me and I have moved to the 5.09 & FS Forc update and I have liked it I think you should go with this one. Now I am happy because now we have something which is mostly in compare to MSFF2 and which would be as the golden standard from the beginning.

Hey guys about this what I would be saying is I am in touch with the 186 SX 33.5 MHz, 2Meg of Super Fast RAM. Voodoo Rush Graphics 2 MiB VRAM Card, 14in BW CRT and a one of the most amazing Atari game controller this has been a very nice choice now. This update has been really increasing the functionality of this controller and has made it very nice and I can say one of the best one they have been working hard over it and we have been waiting very much for it and so the outcome is also very nice for both of us.

I would like to share my experience with it first I would be saying that yes it has been released and then I would be saying the I have installed it on my mini laptop which is with the windows 1 32 bit and they don’t had any problem with it, it took 5 to 8 seconds to update and it was just flawless. They have been working really nicely and I am really happy to get this update and have been suggesting to all of my friends to get on it and enjoy it now.

Yap the firmware is a nice one and this has been launched and it has been proved to be a good firmware and it has been reviewed nice by lots of the user and i think they would be coming up with more nice feature then this, and this firmware has some more features also. i think you must update with this one and i am sure you would be liking it a lot. And it has been said that this would also lead you for a smooth movement all to, and I hope this is the best chance to get a very nice update form Logitech,

Re: Is firmware for Logitech G940 available now

Thank you so much guys i have got the new firmware and i am really enjoying this and all this is because of your suggestion so thank you very much and i hope this continues for long i mean you guys keep helping us always and then improve me, i really needed some or the other firmware for it and i am very happy to get it now, and its all to you guys thanks a lot once again