Thread: Antivirus for Maemo 5(nokia N900)

Antivirus for Maemo 5(nokia N900)

I am a huge fan of internet that is why I always surf internet on my mobile nokia N900. Due to huge downloading in my mobiles it, get full of viruses and threads. Virus blocked completely my memory because of this I cannot access my music files, video and pictures. This is not enough many application of my mobile is corrupt due to viruses. So now, I have only one solution to download antivirus in my mobile. But I don’t know which antivirus is better from virus protection. Friend anyone who know which is better antivirus for nokia N900 can please tell me.

Re: Antivirus for Maemo 5(nokia N900)

I am also a huge Fan internet mostly all the times I use internet on my nokia mobile phone. Due to downloading huge and heavy files my mobile get full viruses and bugs. Now when I try to open any application it fails to open many application get corrupted due to these viruses. Therefore, to avoid these viruses and bugs I downloaded antivirus from internet for my nokia N900. If you try to search antivirus on internet you will get many antivirus in that you can downloaded any one antivirus for your nokia N900.

Recently when my phone gets full of virus then I downloaded Norton antivirus for my mobile phone. Really, this Norton antivirus is a more powerful than another antivirus. It’s scan whole file and remove all the viruses, bugs and threads etc. it also protect mobile against viruses, spyware, unprotected websites etc. it also protects mobile from hackers and obstruct identity stealing by unprotected websites. You can download this antivirus from OVI store.

Panda Antivirus 2011 protects my mobile. Until yet my mobile is not exposed to the viruses and threads. This antivirus is comparatively easy to install and easy to access for users. This antivirus is much compatible for Maemo mobile like Nokia N900. This antivirus performance is quite faster then compare to another antivirus. This antivirus gives option for daily updates through it becomes day to day stronger antivirus and able to detect latest viruses and bugs.

If you want that antivirus which can scan virus and delete from your phone then you can download any antivirus because every antivirus has capability to scan and delete viruses. Instead, these feature you need more feature in antivirus then download ESET Mobile Antivirus 3.0 in your nokia N900. This antivirus has combines features of security check as well as it constantly also check elements such as battery status, Bluetooth status and running processes.

If anyone asks me, which antivirus is best for nokia n900 or any nokia mobile then I only recommend Norton antivirus. Why I am saying Norton antivirus because I am a user of Norton and I know how it is performance in comparison with other antivirus. This antivirus have features like protection for email and instant messaging. When you installed this antivirus, it first asks for updates. At first time user have to update that antivirus after that it automatically update itself.