Thread: Need USB cable for Nokia ck300 car kit

Need USB cable for Nokia ck300 car kit

I’m using Nokia n96 from 2 months. With that cell phone I got Nokia CK-300 Car Kit as an offer. This device is been use for to listen music and car navigation voice. So for better use this service I have to always need to upgrade that device. So this can be done only through a USB data cable. But last week unfortunately I lost that USB cable. So for this I search many stores but I fail to get this cable. So friend I need your help where I will get this cable and how?

re: Need USB cable for Nokia ck300 car kit

Yes my friend I think now Nokia is planning to that updating of this kit is not been done by our self. Unfortunately last month it seems like a ghost. So I found everywhere for this update cable. But I didn’t found any stores in my city. So I contact to the Nokia service center about this problem but they also can’t solve my problem. So friends I’m suggesting you to go for new device, because I don’t think that you will find this update cable anywhere.

When my data cable is been lost that I’m in scary mood, I’m thinking that where I will get this K300 update cable. So for this problem I told my friend. He told me not to worry about this problem. Just visit Nokia care point and asked for this cable they will give you and take little bit charge for this cable. I done this same procedure and Nokia care point gave me update immediately. So now you can relax after reading this solution just repeat this same procedure which I have repeated on advising of my friend.

Friend what a coincident same problem my friend also faces and that time he contacted and me told about this problem. So I just relax him and I went in search for his update cable ca-138d. First I found on internet but I didn’t get there. After that I contact to Nokia care point but I don’t go that place because it is quite far away from my town so I just call them asked for this cable they told to go in Nokia care point or you can buy this cable from Nokia Official Mobile Enhancements Partner, Nokia installers and distributors etc. so friend you can also get this cable from all of this place.

I have contacted Nokia service center about this problem and asked for this Nokia CA-138D update cable. They gave me this cable but after 4 months can you believe it yes after four month and at cost $40. Cost is not an issue but what about time it’s really ridiculous they take so much time to give me this cable. When I asked them about this time problem they told me that this cable only available at Finland. So they have to give order for this cable and it takes four months to import in this city. So friend if you can wait for 4 months then you can contact to Nokia service center? If not then there is no option.

Re: Need USB cable for Nokia ck300 car kit

Yes this problem is really feckless my friend. Why I’m saying this because I’m familiar with this problem. When I lost my Nokia CA-138D update cable I searched everywhere internet, Nokia care point, Nokia service center, Nokia Official Mobile Enhancements Partner. But I found nothing there all they were saying that this device is newly launched in market so no separate accessories are available for this device. So because of this problem I had to buy new one this whole device.