Thread: Call and SMS Manager Application for Nokia N900

Call and SMS Manager Application for Nokia N900

I got Nokia n900 mobile phone from my father. I am socked after hearing that nokia does not have application for SMS and call manger. Even in Chinese mobile, their operating systems have function to record opposite caller voice. Therefore, for this application, I tried everywhere but I did not find this application. I found one application but it is compatible for only android phone. So friend can you tell where I will get this application for my nokia N900?

Re: Call and SMS Manager Application for Nokia N900

You can download Advance call manager on your mobile. The Advanced Call Manager's novel offer is the ultra-snappy identify of remote callers which permits personalized answers (SMS, quiet, reject, receive, welcome, divert) to be credited within a part of a second leaving the person uninformed of your present accessibility. The application rich practicality makes it a quite favorable instrument for any chief as it spares time by taking over the administration of your incoming calls when you are too hectic to do it without anyone else present.

Last month I bought nokia n900. I am socked after hearing that nokia does not have any preinstall application for call and SMS manager. Therefore, I asked expert for this and asked where I will get this type of application. He said to find this application on internet. I tried that only and I got one application Advance Communication Manager. This application provides the user to block the unnecessary call and SMS. It also provides to add unauthorized in blacklist and white list.

There is so much application for call and SMS manager on internet or you can find this type of application on OVI store. However, on OVI store you will find limit number of call and SMS manger application. I have downloaded SymbianOn Private Call and SMS Manager through internet in my mobile. This application is only compatible for nokia phones. This application has high variety of features like automated call rejection, automatic delete SMS etc.

If you are really wishing to download call and SMS manger application then you can download any of this type application instead of downloading advance call manager. Last week I downloaded this application from OVI store but it fail to open then I come to know that this application has full of virus and bugs. According to me, you can download SymbianOn Private Call and SMS Manager for your phone.

After a long searching call and SMS manager application on internet, I found Killer Mobile Total Recall. This application is only works in Symbian 3rd edition operating system. Moreover, nokia N900 works on Symbian 3rd edition operating system. This application has a function like mobile call record and automatic answering machine. It supports both the audio format AMR and WAV. This application is open free source on internet.