Thread: Edof cameras are good enough to capture good images

Edof cameras are good enough to capture good images

i am going to buy Nokia phone basically suggest some new phone having sharp camera clarity, music player and enable with Wifi and good internet connectivity. I have checked out Edof piece but I am confused between that series.i am interested in that series only.

Re: Edof cameras are good enough to capture good images

The first Nokia to have EDoF is the E55 and E52, after that nokia has number of of S60 3rd Edition with EDoF, some devices are recentaly launched ie E5, C6-01, C7, and E7, the higher you take the megapixel count, the larger the lens and moving optics have to be, the larger the sensor and the greater the physical depth of the unit.Nokia N8 is flagship cameraphone with a great12 megapixel camera and Carl Z eis lens, on top of that a blindingly bright Xenon flash. Nokia E7 got processor of 680MHz processor. what really distinguish the Nokia E7 from the N8 is its Qwerty keyboard.

EDoF (Extended Depth of Field) , instead of having a heavy and costly auto-focus mechanism, the concept is that a cheaper fixed focus camera can be improved by modifying lens which has been developed to focus the different colour particles of light sepratily . A digital camera's sensor is mainly composed of group of RGB pixels In case of an EDoF lens the Red, Green and Blue regions of the ligit spectrum are each focussed -

the Nokia E5 is also very good device and it is loaded with a 5-megapixel EDOF camera , but it is a fixed focus camera with built in software that make sure everything in the picture that is more than 40cm away from the lens come within focus. That the reason the close-up and macro shots are impossible with an EDOF cameraRe