Thread: How to update OVI Chat IM Update in nokia mobile phone?

How to update OVI Chat IM Update in nokia mobile phone?

I like to chat online with friend. Therefore, for online chatting I always use my mobile for chatting, because it has one application OVI chat IM that is use for online chatting. However, one day when I tried to open that applicationthat time its showing message that you have to update your OVI chat IM and providing one link below that message I just click on that link. However, it does not get any effect clicking. Therefore, I reboot my phone then also it showing message. So friend what I do I have no idea about this problem can anyone tell me what I do now?

Re: How to update OVI Chat IM Update in nokia mobile phone?

Last Week I also get a message while using IM chat application that you have to update your chat IM and they provided me one link saying that click on that link for updation. When I click on that link, it was not connecting to that link. In addition, not allowing me to open that application. When I read that link, I came to know this link is relating to OVI store. Then I try to update my Chat IM through internet and its get updated.

There is an issue that you cannot update your OVI chat IM application then it means that your mobile is not updated the OVI store that’s why it is not allowing to update the application. Then I update my OVI store application through internet. After I try to connect my OVI chat IM application to connect which is providing on the screen. In addition, it updated my OVI chat IM application. After that, it not shows this message for updation.

If you are not able to update the OVI chat IM application through OVI store then you can do it manually. It is not mandatory that you have updated your application through OVI store only. You can update your application through internet. Just search on internet about this problem then they will provide you some links for updation of application. Just click any link and your updation will starts automatically.

If you cannot access OVI store through your mobile then not worry. You can also update your application through computer. Just visit OVI stores through your computer. In addition, there they will provide you some links for updation. Alternatively, if you not able to update then you can also download setup file of latest OVI chat IM application in your computer. Then install that file in your phone through nokia PC suite.

Still yet, you cannot update your OVI chat application. Then try for new application for online chat. There is so much application to chat online through your mobile including ebuddy, nimbuzz, google talk etc. in that application you can download any one application from OVI stores or from internet. If you want, you can download this application in your computer and then install in your phone through Nokia PC suite.