Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2011

How & where to get the yahoo weather widget for Nokia N900

My elder brother gave me present Nokia N900 on my birthday. Really what an awesome mobile phone it is. It preinstall lots of application for user entertainment but I cannot find yahoo weather widget on my home screen. I have seen this application in many mobiles user. I search each folder of my mobile but I cannot find that application. So friend can anyone tell me where and how I will find this application? Thanks in advance for suggestion.
Old 14-08-2011

Re: How & where to get the yahoo weather widget for Nokia N900

You said that you need yahoo weather widget for your nokia N900. However, nokia preinstalled all this application. Along this, there is so much application which nokia preinstall in its application folder for the user. I think I am not user of N900 but I have n8 and it that phone nokia provided lot?s of application for entertainer in that there are many application that related to weather report. However, all this application I have to set on home screen for shortcut use.
Old 14-08-2011

Now all nokia handset is supportable for access of OVI store. OVI stores provide many applications which user can download in their mobile phone, which they want. I do not remember that nokia is preinstalled or not the yahoo weather widget in its mobile. If you cannot find that widget in your mobile then you can download it from OVI store as I said you earlier on. I hope you know how to download the application from OVI stores.
Old 14-08-2011

Do not worry friend about this problem I am familiar with your problem. If you cannot find the widget in your mobile phone then you can download through OVI store. This option is available in your mobile phone. If cannot find this OVI store application. Then I will tell you how to find that application. Fist click on application then there is an icon of OVI click on that and by clicking on that you will directly connected to OVI store websites.
Old 15-08-2011

I cannot understand why nokia is not preinstall this famous application in its mobile. When I read review about nokia N900 all user of this phone have feedback of not preinstall many applications, which is use for daily purpose. To overcome this problem nokia is now providing for user to download this application from OVI store without any charge. If you cannot download from OVI store, then search on internet there you will find many links for downloading this application.
Old 17-08-2011

I also try to download yahoo weather widget from OVI store but after downloading this application fail to open. So I again try to download another Weather widget for my nokia N900 but I cannot find another application on OVI store. Then I come know that OVI store is not updated that is why it now showing updated version of yahoo weather widget. Then I downloaded this application from other link, install in my mobile, and till now I am not face any problem while using this application

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,