Thread: How to apply restore settings in Disgo 10 android tablet?

How to apply restore settings in Disgo 10 android tablet?

Last month I bought an tablet and in just 1 month it’s get affected due to virus, because I downloaded huge files from internet. so tablet comes in contact with virus. When I asked my friend about a problem he said to me that just restores all the settings and your entire previous thing would be deleted. When I go for these steps, I found that after entering in settings button there is no privacy option available. So friend how I will find my whole restores setting in my mobile.

re: How to apply restore settings in Disgo 10 android tablet?

When if you try to restore all the settings in your tablet then it will delete all the previous data and restores all the settings at his original place, which you have modified. You said that you could not find privacy option in your settings option. I think this problem is occurring due to viruses. Viruses have deleted the privacy option from the settings. There is only solution for this try to upgrade your tablet operating system.

I think you have not searched properly the “privacy” option in menu list of “settings” menu. Many tablets put the privacy option at last in the Settings menu. Again, try to search option from top to bottom in settings menu list. If you got the privacy menu then click on Factory data reset. After that make, confirm that you want to reset your device then click on reset phone option. Then click on Reset phone option and device will ask once time regarding about the cleaning just make confirm yes and your settings will apply.

If you cannot restore your old settings then I have one solution hope this will work for you. There are few steps, which you have to follow.
    1. Download the restore files.
    2. Connect your SD card to your computer through card reader.
    3. If SD card contain any vital data then save it to computer and format that SD card.
    4. Extract the “recovery” folder from Unzip downloaded file and then “update.zip’” file to the root of your SD card.
    5. Switch off your device.
    6. Then switch on the tablet on screen you will find tablet name that will be display on your screen and the text ‘Detected Recovery Image’ on your tablet’s screen.
    7. Let the installation take place automatically. The device will reboot after completion.

In the entire tablet, you will find one common thing that is settings option. For restore your tablet or any tablet settings there is some steps, which you all tablet, user have to follow. On home screen you will find Apps icon click on that then you will find privacy option just click on them and then click to Factory data reset(Apps > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset). Then to perform reset process valve and check the Erase USB storage option. Then click on reset tablet and then follow the given instructions on the tablet screen

Re: How to apply restore settings in Disgo 10 android tablet?

Until yet I have never found this type of problem in any tablet. Assuming that this problem is due to virus then it also affect to your application. I do not believe in this that due to virus your settings menu is affected. To overcome this problem you have to option you can update your operating system through manually or giving to repairing center. Second option is that you can visit service center of your tablet. I am sure second option will be much better for you.