Thread: Is Bluetooth available in Dell Inspiron 1440?

Is Bluetooth available in Dell Inspiron 1440?

I recently purchased Dell Inspiron 1440.I want to know if Bluetooth is available in the laptop. I don’t what Bluetooth is? Or what is it used for?? I saw an ad that said that the laptop is Bluetooth-enabled and since I purchased recently wanted to know if my laptop is also Bluetooth enabled. Actually I bought it from a friend and I don’t know many features of the laptop. What else is new in the laptop?? Hope you explain it to me soon enough. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is Bluetooth available in Dell Inspiron 1440?

There it seems you don’t have much knowledge about computers. Don’t worry I am here to help you. So, you want to know if Bluetooth is there in your device. You can check that from Dell’s official site or if you want know any other feature you can. As for Inspiron model goes, you will be happy to know that there is Bluetooth available for your laptop. You just have to download the driver from their official site as it is an optional feature on your laptop and you will have to just get the driver. So, enjoy your new laptop, have a good day.

Bluetooth is a useful feature for file transfer. You can use Bluetooth to transfer files from one Bluetooth-enabled device to other like from one laptop-to-mobile or laptop-to-laptop. You will need to search the device which has Bluetooth enabled and is near the range of the laptop. Then you can just send the file to the available device. You can transfer any file you want with the help of Bluetooth. Hope now you understand what Bluetooth is actually. It’s a useful feature for your laptop so install it immediately.

It sounds really helpful, but I cannot send the files from my Bluetooth. I have Windows 7 OS but I cannot send or receive files. Please help me, I installed the Bluetooth device from the laptop but I cannot see if my Bluetooth is working or not. There may be a problem with my OS I think. Should I use Windows XP? Will it work on that? Please tell me soon as I am waiting for the reply.

I don’t think there is any problem with Windows 7 as the Dell Inspiron Bluetooth is compatible with Windows 7. Just check if you have the right drivers installed. It is a problem with your drivers only I think. You need to find device manager on your computer. Select it from Device Manager and select Bluetooth Devices option. Right click the icon and select update online, the PC automatically searches for the latest drivers. Just select install driver once it searches for the driver is complete. Now you can transfer and receive data. Next time I am sure the Bluetooth will work fine.