Thread: My pc crash with Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

My pc crash with Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

Hi guys I am from United Kingdom and recently I have purchased a brand new Desktop and I am using the genuine Windows Vista Home Premium it was working fine for someday but recently my system is keeping on crashing and the error is Hyper Transport Sync Flood it is very random, some time its occur once or twice day and some time it won’t occur at all for a several days and that is completely troubling me as when ever this happens my windows vista goes in to recovery mode after rebooting and I can’t find any solution regarding this aspect

Re: My pc crash with Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

Yeah this problem is very frustrating and I can’t stand that and the biggest pain is that I can’t find the reason why this is happen I also having same problem but this happen mostly when I am playing games on my computer and when it’s get stress so I got a solution for this what I do is I increase the speed of fan on graphic card ant that actually helps me for days it’s don’t shows that error. there is defiantly some connection on cooling the system and this error . I have bought some extra fans for CPU and all other things and remove the side cover of my cabinet. When it’s cool its work properly

I don’t know whether its cause by overheating or not but this idea is worth a try I will defiantly try this one . yes I am also suffering from same problem and when I try to find the solution on the internet I realize that no one knows what is the cause of this problem but what I have found is this thing is common between AMD chips and MSI motherboard . I have done everything changed my RAM, overclock and underclocked, updated PSU , BIOS downloaded new drivers no matter what I did its will re-boot with sync flood error. Now only AMD can help

I was also upset I had very nice laptop that I bought few months back. it was very awesome laptop and was working fine until recently for the first time my laptop got down with Hyper Transport Sync Flood error and now its become common that its get this error some time twice a day . I do have installed few games and yes my laptop gets down with this error mostly I am playing that game or using some software . I see in the internet that the cause of the problem is stress , I am using windows 7 64 bit , I have no solution for this issue all I do is press F1 to continue when this happen

I don’t know how much truth is in there but I think I have found the reason is it why this problem is occurring constantly. First of all it is true that if computer suffers lot of stress this error will take place. Apparently when the CPU does not get the adequate power supply (voltage) it will reboot with the black screen or vertical lines and you will see the message hypertransport sync flood error has occurred. Press F1 to resume . these I caused if the program is over stressed . so I think don’t over stress your computer .

Yeah man that is ridiculous I was repairing my brothers laptop and I installed Xubuntu on it but it was not properly hold in by display card so I changed the OS to Linux and its worked properly on it but I was having the network access issue so I again decide to came back to what I had plans I.e. ubuntu 11.04 and I notice the CPU was starting to getting hot more than normal and next thing it was a black screen with hyper transport error . I am using AMD Processors and feels very bad that ADM is real trouble .