Thread: unable to load Gmail on BlackBerry Bold 9900

unable to load Gmail on BlackBerry Bold 9900

Hi, I have recently bought a new mobile from the BB and I uses to use for internet surfing but the thing that I noticed yesterday was like I was not able to load Gmail on the mobile don’t know what could be the problem with that but still I have tried lots of thing know to me but still no luck, so I just try to search the solution on the internet but from there also I didn’t got anything, they all have the same answer as you should check the internet connection but I am sure as my connection is perfectly working, so any idea what could be the problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: unable to load Gmail on BlackBerry Bold 9900

I am not getting like whether you are not able to open the whole site or just your account is not opening? Because see if there is some problem with the account then there isn’t any problem with the phone rather you try to open the account with the computer and then try to change the settings from there so you can access the account from the mobile as well, or if suppose the website is not opening, so there might be so many problems like there might be some server problem so you should wait for some time and then try to open the page.

I think there might be some problem in the browser itself that you are using in your mobile. Thus you should try to open the page with the help of another browser, I mean to say if you are using the built in browser then you can make use of another, or if you are using any third party browser then you should try to open the page using the built in browser, because that the safest way to open the page without any hesitation.

I am agree with the above user but still if suppose you are using any third party application that you might have download from the internet so you should first of all check whether it is working perfectly or not, because if there would be some problem in the application itself you’ll not be able to use it, and if suppose you didn’t found any problem then you can have option to reinstall that application in the phone and then try to download the another application and install it in the mobile.

I think there might be some problem in the browser only, thus I am agree with the above user, but if suppose you haven’t tried any such application mentioned by the above user then you should try that one as well. And make sure that you have not made any mistakes in the internet settings, because it needs a secure connection thus you should ensure that as well like you are having a proper certificates in the mobile, and you’ll have the problem for sure.

if you are not able to use the Gmail from the browser then you can have option to open the same thing from the mobile itself I mean to say you can make use of the feature called Email that is built in beneath the message folder. So for using that you have to first of all make a setup in which you have to provide all the account information that’s it, then you can simply access the account for sure, I also uses the same way without any application or without any browser.

It works perfectly with mine device but I think there is some problem with the cache, thus I would say you should try to delete all the cache and the history from the browser and then try again, and if you are still pursuing the same problem then you should try to reboot the phone, because after doing that the phone will delete all the missing rather corrupted cache from the phone so that you’ll be able to access the account again.