Thread: Where can i get BlackBerry Charging Pod for Bold 9930 ?

Where can i get BlackBerry Charging Pod for Bold 9930 ?

Hey hi I have recently bought a new mobile as mentioned in the title and got all other accessories like pouch and everything but I am now planning to have BlackBerry Charging Pod for the mobile, but I have found in too many stores but didn’t found in any of the one, so is there any idea from where can I get it? i am not even sure whether is it available in the region where I stay, please help getting the same, thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Where can i get BlackBerry Charging Pod for Bold 9930 ?

Have you tried all the stores and the showroom about this or just some of the shops, because it is the thing that no one generally bought thus might be you’ll not get this in the local stores rather you should try to search the same thing in the gadget showroom so that you can have idea that whether it is available or not, but I think you’ll get for sure as you visit the bigger showroom.

I am quite agree with the above user as you should first of all try to search the charging POD to any nearest showroom and then try to think about different idea, and if suppose you didn’t get that from there you can have idea to order it from the internet , as there are too many social networking website and from there only you can order and you’ll receive it within some days only.

I am pretty much agree with the above user but still I have another option as well like you should try to search the same thing on the Blackberry website itself, I mean to say you can have it from there only, thus no need to roam here and there rather you should not have to buy it from any other website as well, so just have glance at least. And I am not sure but still BB will charge your lesser than the other websites, so first of all make sure about the price and then order it.

you can have option to get the same accessories from the support center as well, and I am sure about this because I have get the charging pod from there only, and thus I would like to recommend you the same thing, I don’t know where you stay but I hope there must be a service center but if suppose you didn’t find any you can have option to buy it online as mentioned by the above user, but if you just give your address I can also deploy it your place from here

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys as I have searched the same thing in the nearest stores as well and got it after such a huge effort but I haven’t bought it yet because I want to ask you that, is it better to get it from the shop or from the internet because I have heard that there would be much more price difference in both the sources isn’t it? so which one would be better option to get it from? And thanks for the offer that you given to me dude, it was so nice of you.

That’s quite good as if you are getting the thing from there itself, because I am sure as if suppose you order it from the internet then you may have to pay more amount as some taxes and off course delivery charges will also been charged, so keep it as a last option, I mean to say if you are not getting it from the store then you can order it from the internet. but the best option is to order it from the BB’s website itself.