Thread: wikitude missing in my blackberry Bold 9900

wikitude missing in my blackberry Bold 9900

I just recently bought my Blackberry Bold 9900 and after booting it up, I came to know that there isn’t any icon for the Wikitude anywhere within the gadget. Thus I thought there would be some problem in the current OS thus I deleted the entire OS, and re-installed 7.0.0.261 but still no sign of it. thus is there Anyone who know what the problem is ?any suggestion would really appreciated.

Re: wikitude missing in my blackberry Bold 9900

I am not sure whether you’ll get the browser in your phone or not because they haven’t launched it officially with the OS BB uses, but still can have option to get it from the internet as well, because that is the only way you can get the browser work in your mobile phone, but still there are too many other browser that you can make use of, such as Xcope, dolphin and many more better than this one, thus my recommendation is to have that browser in your phone.

I am not sure but I have heard that with the OS 7 BB is about to launch this browser preloaded with the operating system, thus I am very keen to have that one, and i am sure that you’ll not get the same browser in the phone with the version you have installed and off course not in the application world as well. Because I have tried to find it out so many times but didn’t found it.

I think the browser is still in the development, and who said that it is been launched previously? Because I would say I have tried my best to search the same on the internet but didn’t found anywhere, and because of that only I am currently using the different browser but still as the above user mentioned you can make use of any other browser as well according to your convenience. and I am sure about other one as you can download it from the internet itself.

for the OS 6 users it is been about to launch next month itself thus till that just make use of another one, and my recommendation is to have dolphin only for the phone you have because if will give you unbelievable performance that you ever had. But still I am not sure that it will work with the OS I have mentioned thus if possible upgrade the mobile with OS 7 and then only you’ll able to download this browser.

I am completely disagree with the above user as you should first of look at the application world, because the application is available there and you can download it, but the only limitation is like you must have to have OS 7 and with the help of its built in browser you can have this application in your mobile but still if you are not willing to do this, that quite good because I have used the newer one and there is nothing more than the bugs.