Thread: How to clean blackberry 9900 bold ?

How to clean blackberry 9900 bold ?

Hi, I am using blackberry 9900 bold and I have found horizontal to finger prints and oils on the screen and which is been spread as the days passes and which made me to scared as do you think it would injure the keyboard or any other parts anything, and if yes then please let me know how should I remove all such thing because of that the screen is been just covered with the dust and the dirt, and I must have to remove it or else I am not able to see anything on the screen. Please tell me how do I clean it?

Re: How to clean blackberry 9900 bold ?

Yeah you should clean the screen before it damages some another parts because oil is a substance subject to spread very fast in the internal structure and the most essential parts that’s the trackball, if it will damage that one then it may leads to pay some money for cleaning it or repairing it, thus you should clean the screen by opening the whole body structure and be sure that you know about the phone or else just don’t do anything on your own.

See Cleaning products are very restricted because liquids can simply spoil these responsive screens. by means of the right cloth is necessary to clean the screen which is been soiled hastily with fingerprints from regular touching and sweat and oils from your face. Thus you should first of all have Microfiber cloth that must be obtainable where spectacles are sold, and the Lens cleaning wipes which is optional that if suppose you have then it’s quite good, but the main thing is like you should not do this process on your own if you don’t know how to open the case.

It’s quite simply to open the case, I have done this with the help of micro screw driver by means of which I have open the internal structure and with the help of Microfiber cloths you can wipe away dirt and fingerprints from the screen, and the better way to remember the assembling structure is to note down each and every activity that you have done, so that after disassembling you can assemble it properly.

As you have mentioned that you screen is been soiled with the oil then at this moment its quite good to use Lens cleaning wipes rather than the Microfiber cloth, because it would be safe because These wipes are faintly wet so take immense care to keep the damp away from the seams of the phone. If the damp may gets in the closure, it can leak beneath the cover and deform the depiction on the screen. And remember the most important thing as never ever spray any liquids on the screen as this extreme damp will certainly direct to spoiled.

Thanks for the suggestion guys as this was really helpful and after seeing this I am planning to have that wipes as well but still I have some doubts as if suppose I open the closure so will it ruin the warranty that I have gotten with the device? Because as far as I know we should not open it rather the best way is to visit the support center, isn’t it? thus this is the thing that making me worry or else I am just ready to get the wipes and clean the screen.

Yeah that might be possible because I am also not sure about this term, because I know about the physical damage, I mean to say if by mistakenly If we made any physical damage to the device will leads to void the warranty for sure thus according to me you should first of all contact them thus they will guide you better, and if needed you can visit their support center as well instead of being worried.