Thread: OS7 vs. Mango vs. iOS 5 vs. Gingerbread

OS7 vs. Mango vs. iOS 5 vs. Gingerbread

Hi, I am using blackberry bold and as they have introduced a new OS for the phone, I am very keen to have that one in my mobile but still as for comparison what is the feature that is built in with the respective OS mentioned in the title, and I know this might be little bit strange as why to compare OS7 and android, but as I have heard that blackberry manufacturer has developed this OS that we can compare with the android with regards to graphics. Thus just want to know the difference, that’s it, any idea rather suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: OS7 vs. Mango vs. iOS 5 vs. Gingerbread

According to me the powerful among the mentioned is the IOS5, I don’t know whether you have used it or not but still there are features in the OS that is not present in any of mentioned one. I am using IPhone because of such unbelievable features, such as I am very fascinated of reading newspapers and the magazines, and the best part that you can associate with the OS is like you can simply make a subscription through the mobile itself.

I would have the same opinion as the above user like there is no comparison between the IOS and other remaining, because IOS is very powerful when we concern whatever thing. Since android has very good market because of its immersive graphics but still the version that you have written has nothing but the bugs only. Rather froyo was better than this one. But you should be glad as you can install OS7 in your blackberry, and I also heard the correct thing as they have improve the graphic performance as well.

Mango OS is just made for the windows phone thus I would say though it has very good features in the OS but still this kind of phone doesn’t have that market, because there are too many brands providing the same features with the lower range of handsets otherwise this is also a nice one, but still worthless. According to me if would number them then IOS5, android, OS7, mango respectively.

I think the above user has never experienced that honeycomb from the android, and if not then you should check that first so that you’ll came to know about the newer OS and its capability. There is no doubt as gingerbread is nowhere in the comparison because as the above user mentioned it has bugs and only bugs. And off course there isn’t any doubt that there is less features as well in that one but still you should try to compare honeycomb with the above three.

I would say blackberry has provided very powerful OS every time but still with the OS7 as well there are too many limitation, and I am not able to figure out like do they have just improve the graphics only, nothing more than that? See we can make any subscription through that, there isn’t any advanced reminding system, there isn’t any system wide integration, no quick camera access, no phone editing tools, and most importantly no online gaming community.

Whatever you have mentioned in the comment that’s only justified with the IOS5 only, I mean to say you can have all this facility in that OS only because other has their own limitations rather parameters. But you don’t have to be worry as today or in the future you’ll get the best OS for sure for the mobile you have, because as the competition increases they must have to provide the one which is superior than all others, till that you can try till OS7 in your phone.