Thread: Cannot Transfer photos from Nokia OVI suite Nokia N900

Cannot Transfer photos from Nokia OVI suite Nokia N900

Hello friends I am using Nokia N900 mobile phone. I normally transfer my all the songs and pictures from my mobile phone to my computer by using the Nokia OVI suite. Now some days before I get notification that new OVI suite is available and I downloaded that and installed it in my computer. Now after that whenever I try to treansfer my photos from Nokia OVI suite to my Nokia n900 mobile phone at that time it does nothing. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot Transfer photos from Nokia OVI suite Nokia N900

I think you should try to transfer you photos by connecting your Nokia N900 in mass storage mode. Now after connecting the Nokia N900 mobile phone in mass storage mode you have to open my computer and there you will be able to see your mobile phone drive. Now copy all your required photos from your folder and then open the Nokia mobile phone drive and then paste it in images folder.

You can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nokia OVI suite in your computer. First you hhave to uninstall the Nokia OVI suite from your computer and after that you have to download the Nokia suite from the Nokia official website and then install the Nokia OVI suite in your computer. after installing the Nokia OVI suite connect you mobile phone with your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not?

I was getting the similar issue with Nokia OVI suite and in my case music file was the main issue. i just stopped using the Nokia OVI suite and downloaded Nokia PC suite in my laptop. now after installing the Nokia PC suite in my laptop all the things worked fine. If you want to download the Nokia PC suite then you can easily download it from the Nokia site. I think this solution will help you to fix this issue.

Reinstalling the Nokia OVI suite in my computer has done the trick. First I tried Nokia Pc suite but that was not good solution for me as I believe that Nokia OVI suite is more user friendly then Nokia PC suite and after that I reinstalled Nokia OVI suite and then problem gets solved. Now while transferring the photos I don’t face any issues. Thank you friends for giving me quick replies.