Thread: Blackberry bold 9930 VS Blackberry bold 9900 battery life

Blackberry bold 9930 VS Blackberry bold 9900 battery life

Hello I have bought the both the Blackberry bold 9930 and Blackberry bold 9900 Smartphone. I use the Blackberry bold 9930 and mine sister use another one. I have gone through the review of the both the mobile phones but none of them review on the both the Blackberry bold 9930 and 9900 mobile phone. Now I need to know how to extend the battery life on the Blackberry bold 9930 and 9900. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Blackberry bold 9930 VS Blackberry bold 9900 battery life

The JM1 battery device is 1230mAh, which is a bit littler in limit than the 1550mAh MS1 battery this is been utilized in the Bold 9000 and 9700/9780. The foot shaped impression of the battery device is concerning the same, but the JM1 is unmistakably thinner as you are able to see in the connection shots underneath. The same time as our press instructions session this week on the gadget I solicited about RIM's anticipation from battery existence on the 9900 / 9930, seeing as there's a more modest battery but a higher performing processor, and RIM appeared absolutely sure about the battery essence.

RIM's invariably put battery existence as necessity, and they haven’t yielded the user encounter here – so anticipate the gadget to capacity you through a full day of work and play. With the newfangled Bold being the thinnest BlackBerry with an a little thinner battery. And then for capacity users who consume through batteries in any case, the great news here obviously is that you would be able to consistently purchase a spare battery and swap it out assuming that you should – I’m happy to see RIM still took into account a removable battery on the late Bold.

Set your BlackBerry Smartphone to turn on and turn off programmed. You are able to set your Smartphone to turn off while you aren't utilizing it for a broadened period, such as when you sleep. Information you accept when the Smartphone is turned off programmed overhauls when the Smartphone turns on. And to do these make click on the folder or home screen and after that click on the option icon. Now on the option make choose on the device and after that select the auto on/off.

Set the backlight to remain on for a shorter period of time, and lower its brightness and so that you can increase the battery life. To do this makes click on the home screen or folder and after that select the option icon. Now on the option icon select the display and after that select the screen display. Now on the screen display change the necessary things. . If the Smartphone has a camera flash, turn off the flash. By doing all things you can expand the battery life. I hope so this will help you to solve the issue.

Another way to extend the battery life is to turn off the network when not in use and if your won’t use connection then close connection and to do this make click on the connection on the home and after that on the connection make click on the Manage Connections and after that make uncheck mark on the network connection and after your connection will turn off. Close applications when you are finished with them. When switching from one application to another, some applications, such as browser application or the application of music in the background, which uses battery power.

In the event that your Smartphone has a camera glimmer, turn off the blaze. On the Home screen, click the Camera symbol. Click the glimmer symbol at the base of the screen until the blaze off pointer shows up. Keep your electric storage device reciprocities clean. Keeping the electric storage device clean amplifies the essence of your electric cell. Each few months, utilize a cotton swab or dry fabric to clean the metal contacts