Thread: Cannot install Facebook widget in Nokia N900

Cannot install Facebook widget in Nokia N900

From last some days I am having trouble while installing the Facebook widget in my Nokia N900 mobile phone. Actually Facebook widget was working properly in my Nokia n900 mobile phone but some days before it has encountered problem and I uninstalled that from my mobile phone. Now after that when I tried to install Facebook widget in my mobile phone again at that time I am not able to install it. Please help me with it.

Re: Cannot install Facebook widget in Nokia N900

As far as I know you should download the Facebook widget from the Nokia OVI store again and after downloading the Facebook widget in your mobile phone try to install that in your mobile phone. I think downloading the Facebook widget again in your Nokia N900 when you try to install it at that time you will not get any issue. if you still face the same problem then let me know so I can help you.

I have deleted Facebook widget from my mobile phone and after that when I tried to download the Facebook widget from Nokia OVI store at that time I get this message Unable to download 'Facebook-services' Application package not found. Now please let me know what the exact problem is with this. If anyone has solutions regarding this then help me. Thank you in advance.

Some time due to catalog problem in mobile phone also this type of problem can take place. I you are also facing this problem because of the same reason. If you want to solve this issue then you have to disable the OVI catalog from your mobile and after that restart the mobile phone. Now after restarting the mobile phone you have to enable it again and after enabling it try to install the Facebook widgetin your mobile phone. Hopefully your problem will get solve after that.

After looking at your post I have disabled catalog from my Nokia N900 and after that I restart the device and then enable the catalog again. Now after that when I tried to solve this problem at that time I didn’t get any issue with the Facebook widget in my Nokia N900 mobile phone. Now all the things work fine. Thank you for quick reply and helping me.