Thread: Where I will get drivers for Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Where I will get drivers for Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Last month I bought Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset for my Nokia cell phone. It’s really producing a good audio quality. But when I tried to connect with my computer which works window 7 it is not connecting. Window 7 cannot find the driver for this Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset. So again I try to connect with my computer same problem it’s displaying. I am that think this are the problem is occurring due to driver if I will update the driver it not show the error. But friends I don’t where I will update my driver I need your help in this problem.

Re: Where I will get drivers for Nokia BH-505 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

When I search on internet for this problem then I find some solution about this problem. I trying so much solution only one solution help me to overcome from this problem. First of all this is blue tooth headset means it only connected when your computer has Bluetooth device. And I don’t think that your computer containing Bluetooth device, because if you computer has Bluetooth connection then this Bluetooth audio headset immediately is been detected by your window 7.

When I search on internet for this problem then I find some solution about this problem. I trying so much solution only one solution help me to overcome from this problem. First of all this is blue tooth headset means it only connected when your computer has Bluetooth device. And I don’t think that your computer containing Bluetooth device, because if you computer has Bluetooth connection then this Bluetooth audio headset immediately is been detected by your window 7.

You said that you are using window 7 it means that which driver you have install for your Bluetooth device is only applicable for window XP and vista. Why I’m saying that because in market Bluetooth device is only supportable by only XP and vista. But now many Bluetooth device manufacturer is launching there device which is supportable for window 7. So I think you can buy that device instead of using old device.

When I face this problem I’m shocked with this problem because I’m thinking that this device is useless for me. So told my friend about this problem he told me a simple solution about to update my driver but I don’t know how to update and where I will update this driver. Then he told me some steps how and where I will update my driver. So same solution I’m also telling to you. You can update your driver through Nokia official websites there they were providing to update all type of driver which user wants to update.

You don’t worry about this problem. It has really a simple solution. You are thinking that you have to update your headset driver. But this device doesn’t have any driver it just simple connects on the basis of Bluetooth connection. If you have this Bluetooth connection then also it not detecting then you needs to update Bluetooth driver. You can simply visit to your Bluetooth manufacturer official websites. I’m sure that you can update your driver through that website.

Well friend not worry about this problem I’m familiar with your problem. When I also trying to connect this headset with my window 7 is showing error not found driver. Then I simply visited to Nokia care point which is near to my locality. There I told my problem they solve my problem in just 2 days believe friend what a fast service from Nokia. There charges are also a reasonable rate which we can afford. If your device is in warranty period then they will not charge you any money.