Thread: Not looking video after connecting TV with Nokia N97 via CA-75U video out cable

Not looking video after connecting TV with Nokia N97 via CA-75U video out cable

My father gave me present Nokia N97 on my 21st birthday. One accessory I got with this phone when I read some tips about that accessories then I come to know that through this cable we can watch mobile video in TV. When I connected this cable with Nokia to TV then it is only hearing audio not showing video. So friend I don’t why it is happening can you help me to solve this problem. Please friends help me.

Re: Not looking video after connecting TV with Nokia N97 via CA-75U video out cable

You know that when you connect Nokia N97 with Television set then mobile automatically identify the cable and direct video output. After recognizing, you can see an icon that will displays on your television set. You said that only audio is hearing not showing video I think that you did not get both genuine phone and cable. Alternatively, it could be happen that mobile will be genuine but cables will not genuine it will suitable with another Nokia phone.

Re: Not looking video after connecting TV with Nokia N97 via CA-75U video out cable

Nokia is Brand Company and it’s always give genuine product only. First check after connecting to TV what is your mobile settings. If you do not know how to check then do not worry I will give full detail about settings. Just click on settings option then select phone option then click on Accessories. Check in accessories menu TV out option is select default or not. If it is not select to Default option then make it default and again connect your mobile with TV.

If you were not able to connect your mobile with TV through CA-75U video out cable, then try to replace it or if it is not replacing then you can buy an adapter, which is available in the market. Adapter HDMI Female to Micro Male Adapter (Black/Gold) which is only suitable for Nokia cell phone, through this adapter you can connect your mobile with TV. However, remember through an adapter you can only connect to that TV which has option HDMI slots.

I am not aware of this problem because I am not using this phone I am using N8 it has slot to connect mobile with TV through HDMI cable. However, whenever I get any problem because of Nokia phone. Then I never ask for suggestion to anybody. I directly contact with the Nokia service center. They solve my problem in just few times at reasonable rate. Therefore, I am also suggesting you that do not hear any advice just go to service center and tell them your problem.

Last week my younger brother is also trying to connect his Nokia N97 mobile with TV. That time we can hear only audio not displaying video. So then I just go at TV set and check the pin where attached properly or not. I saw that pin is properly connected then I replace each pin with each slot. Means TV has 3 slots of A/V and this three slots are connected with three core cable of Nokia phone. I replace each core with another core though this solution probably you have to check 9 times means you have to replace each core with another nine times. Moreover, I am sure in out of 9 there will one correct option and you problem will not occur again.