Thread: Unable to access OVI store in Nokia N900

Unable to access OVI store in Nokia N900

From last two months I am using Nokia N900 mobile phone. If is very nice mobile phone with all the required features. In my mobile phone I am facing problem while accessing Nokia OVI store. Now whenever I start the Nokia OVI store in my mobile phone at that time it gives me this message "Upgrade your Nokia N900 to enter OvI store". Now please tell me what should I so to use the Nokia OVI store in my mobile phone?

Re: Unable to access OVI store in Nokia N900

If you are not able to access the Nokia OVI store then I think you should check whether you can use the Nokia OVI store from your browser or not? first open your Nokia browser and after that put the Nokia OVI store official URL in your address bar and after that press go button and then see what happens. I think you will be able to use the Nokia OVI store from your browser.

Did you tried to solve this issue by clearing the all your private data from your mobile phone? If you have not tried this then first clear all your private data from your Nokia N900 and after clearing the private data check whether it make any difference or not. In my mobile I have facing the similar problem and after that I have cleared private data from my mobile phone and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution.

If you don’t have any idea about how to clear the private data in your mobile phone then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the browser in your mobile phone and after that you have to open any page. Once page load you have to open the menu and after that you have to tap on the options. Now from there you have to select the clear private data option. Now after selecting the private data option you have to first check on the cookies, authenticated sessions and Leave cache and then clear it.

Well if you are not able to access the Nokia OVI store from your browser also then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing the factory reset in your Nokia N900 mobile phone. Before you do the factory reset in your mobile phone you have to take the back up of all the contacts, messages and calendar by using Nokia PC suite. Now after taking the backup dot the factory reset in your mobile phone and after doing that you have to check whether you are able to access the Nokia OVI store or not?

I have tried to access the Nokia OVI store by visiting it official site from my mobile phone browser and after that I get "We're sorry Ovi store is currently not available for your device”. Now after that I have cleared all the private data from my mobile phone and after doing that also I get the same problem. By doing the factory reset also problem still remains in my mobile phone. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

If after trying above tricks also if you are still getting the same problem while accessing the OVI store then I think you can solve the issue by updating the mobile software. If your mobile phone is in the warranty period then you can visit Nokia service center and after that ask for the Mobile software update or you can also update the mobile software from your computer also bu downloading the software update file.