Thread: Text message delivery failed message in Nokia N900

Rajni Guest

Text message delivery failed message in Nokia N900

I am very disappointed with my Nokia N900 mobile phone. Now whenever I try to send any message from my mobile phone at that time I get this message “Text message delivery failed” and I am not able to send messages from my mobile phone. I have tried to solve this problem by performing several tricks in my mobile phone but still getting the same problem. is there any way to solve this issue? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Text message delivery failed message in Nokia N900

If you are using any application in your mobile phone related to the conversation then you have to first remove it from your mobile and after removing that application from your mobile phone try to send the message from your mobile phone and then check whether you are getting the same message or not? If you are still getting the same problem after removing the application then I think you need to first check that message center number is there or not?

If message center number gets deleted from the mobile phone then at that time also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that go to your message setting and after that check whether message center number is there or not? If message center number is not there then you have to first ask for the message center number to your operator service and after that inserting the message center number you will be able to send the messages from your mobile phone.

If you are still facing the same problem while sending the messages from your mobile phone then I think you should first inert any other SIM card in your mobile phone and after that check whether you are able to send the messages from your mobile phone or not. if you are able to send the messages from other SIM card then it means there is nothing wrong with your mobile phone but your SIM card is causing this issue.

You can try to solve this issue by doing the factory reset in your mobile phone. To do the factory reset in your Nokia N900 mobile phone you have to first go to the setting and after that you have to click on the drop-down arrow which you will find next to the settings. Now after that you have will get the option for the Restore original settings. Now you have to select the YES option. Now after that enter lock code and then mobile will get reset. I hope after resetting the device your problem will get solved.

Even after doing the factory reset also if you are still having the difficulty while sending the messages from your mobile phone then I think you can try to solve this problem by flashing your mobile phone. If you want to flash you mobile phone then you will find the several tricks from the internet or you can also try to solve this issue by visiting the Nokia care center.

Rajni Guest

Thank you for providing me useful solution. After going through your solution I have done backup of all my contacts and messages and then I have done factory reset in my mobile phone. Now after doing the factory reset in my mobile phone when I tried to send the message from my Nokia N900 at that time I am not facing any issues. Now all the things are working properly.