Thread: Xbox 360 250GB worth buying or not?

Xbox 360 250GB worth buying or not?

I would buy one of the two new Xbox 360, but not which, for its part, the 250 GB Xbox 360 has plenty of capacity for photos, pictures, videos etc.. And has very few GBs of 4GB, the game that I'm buying is the Formula 1 2010 and not if I fill the 4GB memory. I really confused to getting it . Do you think that the 250 GB is necessary for such a console? What would be the advantages and disadvantages if I pay money for that new jumbo version?

Re: Xbox 360 250GB worth buying or not?

With 4GB is not enough to install and is recommended to install games to avoid noise and extend the life of the reader as well as download demos / arcade games. Pillar one in C / V but would have to be official and I think its highest recognition for change 250 GB and not lose the warranty because it opens from the top.

It all depends on what you want. With 4GB, these games very limited down the bazaar, down expansions, videos, music and most importantly I think you will not be able to install the games. installing games is minimal noise while the disc is necessary to start the game, the reader just read that you have the disk, then everything is run from the hard disk reader does not work and the noise is minimal. If you look at forums, many users of 4 gigs are sorry for this purchase. I am holder of a slim 250G

Take advantage of the Xbox 360 bundle with 250GB and Kinect to be one of the first to enter the future of video games and participate in the revolution in entertainment. This bundle includes the Xbox 360 250GB Kinect and the game "Adventures Kinect" the estimated selling price of 349.99 Euros to the public. Make your triumphant entry into the world of entertainment, thanks to your brand new console black, completely redesigned and glossy finish, which also has integrated Wi-Fi, a 250GB removable hard disk drive and touch-sensitive.

It is yet to come to that in the Super Elite has more than doubled the storage capacity! Whopping 250GB one can hesitate for a second whether to install a game directly to your hard drive or not. Especially for the future when the games become more extensive, a large hard drive is essential! Forza Motorsport 3 is required for complete installation alone for the 10GB with the downloadable extras. Visually, this elite is like any other, only the "250GB HDD" inscription on the hard disk reveal what was in the living room. The black design blends perfectly into the current design of the entertainment media, which also go towards black.

Already, the price is quite high, but with the kinect and a game within + or less than the figure can only be qll. At most they could do it to 319, which considering that the console alone costs 250 would be a very good price. In order not to lower the price of the console 200 to the prices of various bundles will be around 300 Euros or a little more on the +.

Most have already written, obtained for this price a grown-up console (Jasper-board) with 250 GB hard drive, two controllers, a headset and a very good race simulation. Spoils of GT5P I was skeptical whether my claim is satisfied and now I find surprising. The comparison is indeed like trying, so I have a subjective note: From my perspective offers GT5P the nicer car models, Forza 3, the better line graphics and better gameplay and are both in my personal overall rating on a par. If the games are installed on the hard disk holds the operating volume of the XBox in the acceptable range and is no louder than the PS3 (80 GB).