Thread: Unable to see install Application manager and mp4 files not working in nokia N900

Unable to see install Application manager and mp4 files not working in nokia N900

Hi guys, I really want to ask it. I have a problem with my Application manger. Whenever I tried to install anything from the Applications manager the things gone wash out and it stick to my phone this is really abasing. I just couldn’t find where the thing had gone. It shows to my progress bar that 75% remaining but after as soon it finishes I cannot seem to find it out. I even tried to format but like to see a answer. Guys please help me out since I don’t want to format my phone. The other thing that hurts me is my N900 doesn’t support mp4 files. Is N900 doesn`t support mp4 files or it’s a problem of my phone. Guys please help me out. Thanks in advance!

re: Unable to see install Application manager and mp4 files not working in nokia N900

The first thing I want to deal is you sure your N900 doesn`t supports mp4 files. Because one thing I want to clear from side that Nokia N900 supports the mp4 files but using any player like m player . Yes it might doesn’t support AVI Video. But it supports the mp4 files. About first one, it’s mainly depends what you download and where you save, if I am not wrong Nokia N900 already support the Skype viop. So it might support for chatting .Let make a try go into your setting there you find a viop accounts click on it then select new and give the Skype information’s. if it is support chatting you will see a green dot appear by the clock and you can turn it on/off from that drop down menu.

re: Unable to see install Application manager and mp4 files not working in nokia N900

If you have really problem with that go through the simple stage. Go to settings/connectivity/voip &IM accounts/new .Then choose skype and enter your login info.the rest he has already mentioned.For the mp4 movies, I can play them fine on my device...but these are the mp4 movies I originally converted for my e90, so they may be the same type of mp4.You may try for the converter if you really want to play it out.

Its mainly depends on which version of flashlight you have installed it. Its they either open when you open the camera and ask you if you want the camera or flashlight or you will have to open the camera cover then press the X to close the camera app then press the drop down menu (the status area) and operate it from there. Cumulus - the flight computer? That should appear in the app list. You might need to do a reboot first then if you still can't find them; it’s possible that there was a problem with downloading them

The basic thing I like to suggest is you should uninstall your Applications manger and then retry to install it. Who know it might works. For your MP4, I suggest you should try to back up your content in your phone and try for the flash your mobile. Might the things change forever, although you don’t need format your phone but it may fix your mp4 files .have a hand on it.