Thread: Cannot find folder, created in nokia N900

Cannot find folder, created in nokia N900

hi guys, I really want to ask it. I have a problem with my Nokia N900.The folders in my nokia N-900 doesn’t shows to me. The files couldn’t visible for me which I have created. For example I use Ovi to download some pictures over internet but could find in the internet then I went to image viewer and it wasn`t there. I drag and drop the picture on my phone. I create a folder naming piture. But I still count find it.

Re: Cannot find folder, created in nokia N900

I would suggest you to, tried to reflash the drive. The only thing you required is to follow some step: 1) Download the flasher from the internet.2) try to download the latest firmware image for your nokia N900 3). when you trying to save the global variant of the firmware to the "flasher-3.5" folder, save it as "pr1.2.bin" and for the vanilla file of of the firmware to the "flasher-3.5" folder, save it as "vanilla.bin 4) switch off your mobiles and restart it . 5) launch the flasher program. You will need to flash your device using your pc....not your n900.

I would suggest you to transfer your entire picture in images folder of the DCIM folders instead of the Mass storage. The other way could be connect to your desktop select the external memory from the pc. See to it that, your external drives shows those files. Even if the file does not show then try to unmark the hidden files options from folder drives in your pc. If possible try to save your memory in your external memory.

Thanks for your suggestion friends in advance, the problems seems quite solved. The thing I want to ask is that I have a 65-bit Laptop is it works in this although I haven’t` tried it. If possible suggest me early. I think I am on the way of solutions. If possible try to give me the details procedure about the problems. Any way thanks for the suggestions guys. Might this will work for me.

I think you are telling about 64-bit Laptop. Your best deal is to find another pc that is only a 32bit machine. do you have any other pc or friends/relatives that will let you use their PC?You could try for their and try to solve it out.I would also suggest you try this procedure in expert advise if you are not comfortable with it.This might definitely work out your problems.