Thread: Going to buy a new PS3.. Good Idea or a bad one??

Going to buy a new PS3.. Good Idea or a bad one??

Hi! I am a guy who is fond of playing games and I like to play new games since my childhood or I can say that I am addicted to playing games and programming. I am currently having xbox 360, and I might go out to buy a Sony PS3 (Play station 3). Good but I am not sure whether it will be a good choice or bad one So guys please do suggest me with your experiences on this also please do let me know why if it is good idea or bad Idea. Please do share your experiences with as I am eagerly waiting to hear it from you people.

Re: Going to buy a new PS3.. Good Idea or a bad one??

I think it will be a good Idea to replace your Xbox with PS3 (Play station 3). I was also having a 360 but I have switched over to PS3.The benefits were :
    Better features (free roaming internet movie and video streaming, Home synchronizing etc.)
    PSN is available for free use.
    Better visual appearances.
    Blue ray Player (obviously a better choice)
    And the cons:
    Certain titles are missed out on
    More expensive
    PSN n/w has been recently hacked
    Overall it’s a safe bet to play on PS3. You can also have the advantages of both of them together.

In fact I am pretty certain it was confirmed their graphics value ware the same.
    I think it is depending upon the way you play the game. Some things are dissimilar in certain games. Along with the controller which is dissimilar. I used to like the PS2 controllers and unlike the xbox. but I have got used to 360 controller and felt more at ease using it than a ps3. An additional con is. if you get a co op game. You may be ragged between which the console you are buying it for and the friends you have chosen to play. As there is no requirement of getting both of them. Though there are ps3 exclusive games you might like to play. Like me:I have it coz of blue ray, little big planet 1 & 2, and i think it reads more formats for videos streaming than the 360 does.

I would like to advise you to buy PS3 from gumtreee.co.uk or from ebay.com if you want to buy a cheap PS3 I don’t have much of the experience with the PS3 move neither my any fiends have it. Also I have seen very little of it on the net TV So I guess its not worth getting. Talking about games what games do you like My favorite
    COD black Ops
    Star wars
    LOTR etc

Yeah it's meaningful getting; the exclusives are attractively good, consistent machine, only single disc is requisite per game if you don't like to toggle discs on the Xbox versions of multi-platform games. It pays to have both consoles really. Are you looking to keep your Xbox 360? Like the guy up there said, best combination will be a use of both of them simultaneously. So I think it’s a good Idea to have both of the console. All the very best go for it. Happy gaming!