Thread: "No Matching Content in Android Market" under Sports Games category

"No Matching Content in Android Market" under Sports Games category

Is there anyone who has got the same message? Whenever I open the android market and then select the sports game and select free categories then it shsows me the message which says "No Matching Content in Android Market". This is the same in the Arcade Games. I am posting this over here to know that if this is only me who is getting this or there are other users who are having this problem. Please post your suggestions.

Re: "No Matching Content in Android Market" under Sports Games category

There is one simple trick that you can try in order to get this solved. What you can do is just clear the data as well as cache and then do a restart to your phone. This will cure the problem for you but I am not sure that it will be continued for a long time but it is for sure that this will you will be out of the problem for few days. So you can do that till you get some other permanent solution for this. Good Luck!!!

Please post that where you are located and what is the device that you are using? Anyway, by that time, you can try to clear the market apps as well as the Market Updater's cache with the data. Also uninstall the updates. If you want to do all there then you will have to go to the Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. From here you will be able to do all these things without any problem. Please reply back that if this was helpful to you or not.

Now I have found that what is happening with this. I would like to tell you that the front page of the Android Market will just lists the applications that are paid. Google do not allow the paid applications to be distributed in some of the countries. They are just available on the Hong Kong SAR. So this is the reason that you are not able to see any of the paid applications. I hope that this will help you to understand the reason for this issue.

Below are some of the steps that I found on internet and I am posting that over here. You can try these and let me know that whether this was helpful to you or not.
    1. Firstly, go to the apps screen.
    2. Now open the settings.
    3. Tap on the applications.
    4. Select Manage applications.
    5. Open the Market and select Clear Cache.
    6. Select uninstall and if that asks you for the confirmation then select OK.
    7. Now go return to the app screen.
    8. Finally launch the market by accepting the terms and conditions.
    9. Open the home screen and after 5 to 10 mins launch Market app.