Thread: How to free the storage on my android phone?

How to free the storage on my android phone?

I am using the Samsung galaxy 5. It’s very good phone to use but last night when I was trying to download some app then it was not able to downloaded and showed me the message that I don’t have space. So I want to free up some memory from my phone. Can you tell me that what are the things that I ca n do in order to make the space available for installing new applications on that. Thank you!!!

Re: How to free the storage on my android phone?

The very first thing that you can do is to clean the cache memory and after that delete the entire message that are kept in your phone without any use. Just keep the SMS that you really need. Other than this, you can also move the applications to the SD card. So these are some of the things that you can do in order to free some memory. Let’s see if someone else can post more method to do this.

The most important thing that you can do is to uninstall the applications that are not used or which you don’t require. If you are having some appliacation installed in your phone that is never used then it will unnecessarily consumes the memory and your phone will not allow installing other applications into that. Removing that from your phone will free up some memory and you will be able to install other app that you require to use.

There are some methods by which you will be able to install the applications in the memory card by default. It is an extended process so I cant type that over here. If you want that then just search for this on google and you will get the way to do that. I have not tried those methods till now as I never needed to install that much of applications but I know that there are some methods for this. I hope that you will get that easily.

If you have songs or images in your phone memory then just move those to the memory card and always remember that you should store such stuffs in the memory card that unnecessarily consumes the memory of the phone. I think that you have installed many applications otherwise it is having enough space to install the applications that are useful to one person. Anyway, this is the only thing that I can suggest you.