Thread: How to get old interface of Android Market app on verizon droid?

How to get old interface of Android Market app on verizon droid?

I have some problem with the Market app. actually on the verizon droid that I am having has changed the interface of that. Can you tell me that how I will be able to I get the previous style back? The app market was very simple to utilize with the phone. At this time, it is flashier and not very cooperative for navigating. All I want to do is go back to the old version in my verizon droid. I hope that someone will help you.

Re: How to get old interface of Android Market app on verizon droid?

If you uninstall he updates from your verizon droid then you will be able to do that. To uninstall the updates, just go to settings > applications > Manage Application > Market and there you will see “Uninstall updates”. Click on that and it will start uninstalling the updates. Once you do this then it will let it to the previous version that it was originally having. So do this and report back if this was helpful to you or not.

I would like to tell you that even if you uninstall the updates then also it will start updating by default. If you want then you can clear the market data and after that restart the phone. See if you are getting your old interface back or not. I am not very sure about this because I have never done that before. I have not did it because I was not having any problem with the new interface? As you are not confirmable with that then you can downgrade that.

I think that you have not done the updates properly and because of that you are facing this problem. All you have to do is just, uninstall the update from your phone and install that gain. See if that works fine or not. If that is working well then there will be no need to do the downgrade the market. This will be the best that you can try. I am using the updated interface and that do not shows me any problem with that and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.