Thread: Android app download failed on 3g network

Android app download failed on 3g network

Hello friends, I am facing some problem to download the applications from the Android market. If I try to download the same with WIFI then it does not show me any problem with that and starts normally but when I start to download the same app over 3G then it shows me the message that “Download failed”. Can you tell that what ca n be the problem with this. Is this the network problem or something else? Please help me.

Re: Android app download failed on 3g network

You are right buddy; this problem is because you are not having the strong network support for 3G and for that reason that it is not able to download the app. Which service provider are you using? You have not mentioned anything about that. So just make a contact with them and ask them about this problem. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and how that can be solved. I can say that it 90% network problem.

If you want then you can try by clearing the cache as well as date from each google app with the help of the download manager. Once you are done with that then give a restart you your device and after that again try to download that app. I hope that this time there will be no problem in downloading the app from the market. I have seen on the internet that this solves the problem for many of the people and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

I was also having the similar problem but I managed to get this solved. I connected my wildfire with my PC and then turned on the USB debugging within settings. It was not able to connect for the first time and after that I detached the USB and after plugged it in for a second time. Once I did that then I was able to download any of the apps over 3G. I wish that this will do the same for you as well.

This trouble doesn't influence everybody, except for those who do come across it, it might be a nightmare. After all, why bother by means of Android if you can't acquire the apps otherwise games you desire for your phone or tablet? The cause of the difficulty is unidentified. It looks to occur across everyone makes and on every carriers and within every countries. Various work around have been projected and some of them do helped for this. But they don't function for everyone, leaving a lot of people out in the cold by means of no way to acquire apps on their device.

Press the Home button to get the record of dynamic applications up in the base of the screen. Identify the application store symbol, tap and keep for a brief moment or two until the red erase insignia shows up then hit the emblem. Restart the telephone. Cheerfully, that'll stop it