Thread: Error message "market needs background data enabled" with HTC INSPIRE 4G

Error message "market needs background data enabled" with HTC INSPIRE 4G

I am using the HTC inspire 4g. I liked this model but from last one week, I am getting some problem with that. My problem is that when I try to get into market then instead of taking me to the market, it shows me the message which says market needs background data enabled". This is the first time that I am getting this, so don’t have much idea about this. If you have anything that can help me then please let me know that.

Re: Error message "market needs background data enabled" with HTC INSPIRE 4G

There is one simple setting for this which can solve the problem that you are facing. You will just have to enable the background data. If you want to do that than just go to settings and from there open accounts and sync and in that, you will be able to enable the background data. Once you are done with that then you will not get that message again. So do this change and see if you are getting that again or not.

After doing a bit research on this problem, I found that that the problem was caused through one of the power saving attribute on my phone. while power saver is enabled then your phone switches off a few features on top of it and one of them is indefinable background data. Now this problem would not grounds problems through the Android Market but a lot of additional applications that rely on Background Data to be activated like Whatsapp and extra push notification kind apps.

while it is attempting to save power then you can just go through the steps below and it will do that. I have edited the Power Saving features through this and this solves the problem for me so I hope that it will be same for you as well.
    1. Go to Settings
    2. Click on "Power"
    3. Click on "Power saver settings"
    4. Uncheck "Disable background data"

If you do that then it will protect the power saver for turning off this feature.

If you want to turn the Background Data on again then you will have to just go through the simple steps given below. So here are the steps for this.
    1. First of all, go to the settings.
    2. Now open the "Account & sync".
    3. From here you will be disable or enable the "Background Data"

This will surely help you get the problem resolved and you will be again access the Background Data.

I perceived when the level battery device capacity saver kicks in it handicaps the base level information. Whenever you pull up the business sector with a flat electric cell, you’ll get this warning. A fast prepare cures the issue. You would be able to modify the capacity saver conduct or impair the specialty truly. Well this happened to me, with the exception of that the business still expresss base level information ought to be empowered even when I've prepared it. I even established 2 applications from the business in my desktop browser.