Thread: Android market do not show me my published application

Android market do not show me my published application

I have created one application and after that published that application at around 1:00 p.m yesterday. Today when I was searching for that then I was not able to get that in the android market. I don’t know that what is the reason for this and how this can avoided. I searched for this on internet but not got solution for this. If you have anything that can help me with this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Android market do not show me my published application

Please post with the Package name so that I will be able to check that as well. Other than this, I would like to ask that if you have activated the existing apk file and also if you are searching that in the Android market then the result of that will be filtered to match the capability. So if you want to get that app then you will have to search that in the web market and you will get that app there. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

Don’t worry, this is the expected behavior with the android and you will get this problem with most of the new android devices. What you have to do is to just turn off the copyprotection and that might help you. I cannot say it for sure that this will solve the problem for you but you can surely try it once and see if that solves the problem that you are facing. So do that and let me know that if this was helpful to you or not.

I would like to tell you that the Android which you app is needed should be the sdk version 8 and you will get that in the Android 2.2. If you want to get that then you will have to change the minSdk to the appropriate value and after that permit the app for running the lower versions of Android. Anyway, if you are having the Android version 2.1 then you will have to change that to Windows 7. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

You can try by publishing that another time. There is possibility that the app might not have published properly and for that reason you are getting this problem. After publishing that, it will not be available on market on very next minute. Just for few hours and after that try to search for that, make sure that the app name that you are searching and the name of the app that you have posted are same otherwise you will not get that in the list of apps.

Did you ever decipher this? My community has several provisions and one of them is additionally not appearing on the Evo and perhaps additionally not the HTC Desire. I've even now checked the old "duplicate-insurance" banner issue to verify the banner was off. It's baffling and it’s vague to me how the many sided gadgets communicate with the Android Market. My supposition is that the instated Advertise provision on gadgets might be altered by each and every bearer which can head to such issues.