Thread: How can I choose my phone in Google android market?

How can I choose my phone in Google android market?

I love the android phone to use but there is one problem that I am jfaci8ng with the phone. Actually whenever I go to Android market then I am not able to choose my phone from there. So I am posting this here. I know that there are many users of android and so I think that someone will reply me soon with some solution for this. Please reply as early as possible because I need to download a lot of applications.

Re: How can I choose my phone in Google android market?

I would like to tell you that device manufacturer should licence the android market as of google and this is normally preinstalled into it. So if in your case, if you are not having that preinstalled then the best thing that you can try is to contact manufacturer and ask them about the app store that is supported by your phone. And please reply with the answer from them so that it will be helpful for you.

There might be many possible reasons for this problem for which your phone is missing from the list of the android market. There is one reason that you are not accessing the market with your phone. If that is true then you are not going to get your device in the list. If that is the case then you should login from your phone and after that try to go to the market. This time you will get your phone in the list.

I am agreeing with the above post but it’s very common thing that you have mentioned and anyone using android must have at least that much of knowledge. There is one more possibility have not login from your primary Google account which is combined through your device. So make sure that you are logging with the primary Google account and then try to see the list of devices in the android market.

What is the version of the Android that you are using in your phone? I think that it’s time for you to upgrade the OS. What is the version of the Android that you are running and what I the phone model that you are using. You should give all these details in order to get the exact answer for this. So, there is one only thing that I can suggest you and that is to upgrade the android version. I am running Android 1.5 and that is running just great.

If you want to fix the problem immediately, we recommend that you reset your device to factory settings. Note that your device is thus restored to its original state. Your media content (eg photos, music) is not deleted from the SD card, but applications and their associated data are removed. To reset your device back to factory settings:
    • Go to Start screen> Menu> Options> Privacy to.
    • Press "reset to factory settings".
    • Press "Reset Phone".