Thread: Samsung Q1 have good gaming performance

Samsung Q1 have good gaming performance

Hello I have purchasing the Samsung Q1 and I need to know about the game on Samsung Q1. Most people says that on Samsung Q1 games are not performing well and so therefore I need to know the all functions and features of the Samsung Q1 and so that I can solve mine issue, thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Q1 have good gaming performance

The principal situation I met with the Q1 was controlling the pointer. You see with the simple stay on the other side, my first surmise was that I could utilize this to move the pointer, but this is not the case. You utilize the stylus and the touch screen for pointer control, while the stick enactments similar to the cursor keys on a keyboard. It's a disgrace however, since utilizing the stick to move the pointer unequivocally appears so indigenous, and in my estimation could make the Q1 a more straightforward device to utilize.

On Samsung Q1 has Intel Celeron M running at 900MHz, plus 512MB of memory. The Q1 will receive up to 1GB of memory, but you’d need to dump the 512MB SODIM depending on if you needed to redesign. The 40GB hard circle is barely vast by notebook models, but Samsung is constrained to a 1.8in model unpaid to the size of the Q1. Wireless connectivity is decently cooked for with both 802.11b/g Wi-Fi and Bluetooth onboard, permitting you to inch toward getting connected via a hotspot, or through a Bluetooth was available on the mobile phone.

The Q1 makes a stupendous showing of keeping the base of the unit cool in opposition to both hands. Underneath the parchment bind is an Auto Scalar catch, convenient for toggling the screen from 800-by-600 to 1,024-by-600 resolutions. You could probably unite to an outer showcase via the joined VGA port, utilizing a convenient Auto Scalar catch. This is advantageous resulting from the fact that when you move from a 7-crawl screen to a heftier showcase, you need to update the determination to make it fit, most obviously outside presentations are in the 4:3 viewpoint degree.

Here actually is basically not at all like it! Its exquisite, it’s cool and it works well in an assortment of moves, from ultra-movable notebook to media player to advanced note take. The fittings are of perfect value different than the incorporated stand and the machine is weighty enough to swap a fundamental journal. Is it accurate to say that it is worth the cost? Just you are able to choose: in the event that you need or require a super-modest and inconceivably light unit that can run full blown Windows, then yes, it will possible be a hard push until costs descended to $500 or $600.

Gaming aren't the Samsung's solid indicate. Unquestionably we're determined to attempt F.E.A.R. on a machine with these specs, but most unbelievably different up to date amusements need at any rate 1024 x 768 determination (they're so occupied informing you concerning representation card prerequisites on the crate that they ignore to say least screen determination). I attempted Age of Empires II after that works at 800 x 600. Anyway no go—the design drives won't permit applications to update the determination of the machine and AoE wasn't joyful with my endeavors to manually put the machine in 800 x 600 modes.

The Samsung Q1 has the same penmanship distinguishment as alternate Windows XP Tablets. You would be able to compose in print or cursive and the machine will make an amazingly exceptional showing of distinguishing even equitably unfortunate penmanship. It in addition has a composing framework that would be comparative to Pocket PCs and different PDAs for those who are acclimated to those information strategies.